Flat Reservoirs

Any recommendations for some good flat reservoirs ? Maybe one that could fit inside a phanteks p300a. 

Also how are the flat reservoirs mounted inside a case, like this for example.

An eyefull of reservoirs. I love it! 😍 - - - #watercooling #watercooledpc  #watercooled #liquidcooling #liquidcooledp… | Custom computer, Pc gaming  setup, Custom pc 

Im not into the whole watercooling thig, but I believe thats a distro plate.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

That's a distro plate and they're always made for one specific case.   You may be looking for something like a single bay reservoir.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Im not into the whole watercooling thig, but I believe thats a distro plate.

thanks, i wasnt sure what they were called

Ek makes some generic flat res/pump combos - https://www.ekwb.com/shop/reservoirs/reservoir-pump-combo/flat-reservoirs-d5

they offer in 120/240/360 sizes and you can get with a d5 or ddc pump.

They also offer a bracket to mount it at a 90 degree angle off of a radiator - https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-loop-angled-bracket-120mm

I beileve in the picture, That's a custom designed distro plate designed for that case. You can either buy a overpriced case with a distro included, you can buy something like the o11d which supports a ton of different front/side distros, or, you could buy phanteks/Ekwb/other distro plate that fits like rads and a case fan. I forgot the names of them, but they're in the form factor of a radiator with that distro plate look

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU