RAM only running at 2133 MHz

Hello, I have recently upgraded from 16gb Corsair Vengeance RAM (2x8gb 3000MHz sticks) to 32gb Corsair Vengeance RAM (2x16gb 3200MHz sticks). However, the RAM sticks are only running at 2133 MHz. When I enable DOCP using the new sticks my pc doesn't boot properly and always has an error that forces me to change back to default settings. This didn't use to happen with the two 8gb sticks. I've also tried to increase the voltage but that didn't seem to help. Looking for any suggestions. Thanks

Specs:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 (stock speed and stock cooler)

RAM - 2 x 16gb 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance sticks 

Motherboard - ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard 

PSU -  Corsair RM850x Fully modular ATX Power Supply 

HDD - 2TB one

SSD - 500GB one

What slots are the sticks in? Also have you tried just one at a time?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

What slots are the sticks in? Also have you tried just one at a time?

The sticks are defiantly in the correct slots (A2 and B2) I haven't tried one at a time so ill do that now and get back to you. Thanks 

6 minutes ago, deanfoster7828 said:

The sticks are defiantly in the correct slots (A2 and B2) I haven't tried one at a time so ill do that now and get back to you. Thanks 

When you try one stick at a time, make sure it's in A2.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

20 minutes ago, deanfoster7828 said:

Ryzen 5 2600

zen+ CPU can hardly handle 3200 on single rank, you're using dual rank (probably), so it's not gonna happen

reset bios to boot, enable DOCP, but change freq to 3000, or 2933, see if it works

if not, lower it until it does

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

When you try one stick at a time, make sure it's in A2.

I just tried with one stick and it booted like normal at 2133 MHz after I enabled DOCP my pc didn't boot properly and I had to change it back. Thanks for the suggestion (Also it was in slot A2)

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

zen+ CPU can hardly handle 3200 on single rank, you're using dual rank (probably), so it's not gonna happen

reset bios to boot, enable DOCP, but change freq to 3000, or 2933, see if it works

if not, lower it until it does

Ahh yeah that does make sense. Ill lower the speeds and hopefully it works, thanks. I'm looking to upgrade cpu before Christmas you think i9 9900k is a good shout?

30 minutes ago, deanfoster7828 said:

ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard

you have this board, probably looking at zen 3, no need to swap platform, just update bios (think asus will support it)

launching soon, hopefully available by christmas

it'll be an upgrade, but not sure if you'll think it's worth it though

as for if 9900k is a good buy, not currently unless it's a real good deal (and you can sell your current system)

wait for zen 3, and look at the benchmarks

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately