i need sponsors

Pokemon991

i am 13 years old and  I have gaming pc and I need a sponsor for Facebook Streaming. (I have LG ULTRAGEAR 32GN50T as monitor)(Also I use Original Xbox to play Xbox only games)

pc spec:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
ASUS RTX 2060

ASUS ROG B-450F GAMING MOTHERBORD

1TB NVME SSD

EVGA 650W B5

Lol, you think that asking here is going to get you one? From one 13 year old to another, what company do you think will sponsor you on a doa streaming platform? 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Good Luck kid hopefully some random person on the internet takes you up on that.

What do you have to show that you have done that would help a sponsor want to support you?

You have to give companies a reason to sponsor you, when it comes to streaming, you'll need an existing audience (along with a bunch of other things) before someone decides that you're worth the investment (or the return on investment)

I don't see what your specs have to do with getting a sponsor...

Addition: considering your age, I don't think a lot of companies will work directly with a minor. 

You have a long ways to go, if you really want to see it through then you'll have to work hard.

It will take time, in some cases it can take years, and will require deduction. 

Not to sound rude or anything, but what do you have to offer that sponsors may want? Usually it's a substantial amount of viewers, but a large social media following would also interest some sponsors. Basically their product needs to be seen by enough people that they will get a return on their investment. Companies are not in the business to lose money, give them a reason to sponsor you. 

I think you need to switch to Twitch and build a community.  Once you have done that, you might start seeing some interest from sponsors.  Basically, you need to do a fair bit of work on your own to get to a point where someone might consider a sponsorship. 

20 minutes ago, The_russian said:

Not to sound rude or anything, but what do you have to offer that sponsors may want? Usually it's a substantial amount of viewers, but a large social media following would also interest some sponsors. Basically their product needs to be seen by enough people that they will get a return on their investment. Companies are not in the business to lose money, give them a reason to sponsor you. 

UM I have no streaming gear.......

21 minutes ago, The_russian said:

Just now, Pokemon991 said:

Well I want to be a race car driver and I have no race car. That's not a good enough reason for Mercedes AMG to sponsor me a car. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 minute ago, Pokemon991 said:

I'm not sure how you are expecting to get a sponsor then. Think about it from the sponsor's perspective, what do they have to gain from giving you a free product? If you are someone like Linus who gets about 1-2 millions of views on average depending on the video, and you show a product on a video or during a stream, those 1-2 million people will see the product and are now aware that the product exists, and if they see someone they like using it (the host/streamer, in this example Linus), the viewers are more likely to purchase the product. If you don't have an audience, what does a a sponsor get on their investment if they give you a product for free? Like I and others have said, you need to build an audience first and give the sponsors a reason to invest in you. 

11 minutes ago, Pokemon991 said:

Define "streaming gear"

Yeah...no one sponsors the unknown aside from friends and family.  You need an existing audience and/or already be streaming and be some wunderkind that some company just KNOWS will be the next big thing.  Otherwise, it's a slow climb.  Money doesn't come easy...even with a career like streaming that really has few other transferable skills (ex. e-sports perhaps), you do have to start from the bottom with next to nothing unless you were already born rich...and if they're actually caring for you they'll also set some goals, expectations and/or require you compensate them back (or at least say they will but not push you on it) in order to reinforce that you have to work at it, not just expect money...just like a sponsor would (to some extent).

~Thread Locked~

Sorry, begging for stuff is not allowed as per our Community Standards.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:44 PM, Whiskers said:

No begging for free or discounted things, asking for donations, GoFundMes, or any similar content.

LTT is a place to discuss tech and get help about tech. Not a place to look for sponsors.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR