Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Z02X

Shelves for PCI Devices

Posted (edited) · Original PosterOP

Hi, I have some PCI-E devices, graphics cards, audio cards and such that I need to store on a shelf or something, similar to one of those RAM boxes. Example use, I have a GPU I need to repair but don't have the tools yet for the time being It would be nice to slot it in to a shelf were it can use minimal amount of space next to some other GPUs for testing and such (or in between builds) I have been looking online but just get results relating to SSDs... I would be willing to make something but I am not sure I have the resources to do so. Sorry I am not the best writer. Thank you in advanced though.

Edited by Z02X

Could you maybe draw picture of what the end result you are looking for is like? The common storage way is to use original boxes and/or anti-static pouches + some box. This is how I've stored my extra cards.

You can DIY pretty much anything for very small budget, depending what the end result should be like. For example are you looking to display extra cards on shelf or just storing them. For storing only I would use soft cellfoam or cardboard to make base with slots holding cards. Put them into anti-static pouches and you have then available and secured from dust etc.

Or you could get something like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001170039274.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.246c3061Zpup3j&algo_pvid=9a52bd52-ab8a-4523-abaa-0f0d6fbf9e37&algo_expid=9a52bd52-ab8a-4523-abaa-0f0d6fbf9e37-3&btsid=0bb0622e16012917174076074ef2ae&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Posted · Original PosterOP

The link you sent is right in line of what I am imagining! Thank you! I am going to now see if I can find some dummy PCI-E slots that can use with it or a similar product.

12 minutes ago, Z02X said:

The link you sent is right in line of what I am imagining! Thank you! I am going to now see if I can find some dummy PCI-E slots that can use with it or a similar product.

Something like this?

https://imall.com/product/Motherboard-164P-PCI-E-socket-connector-16X-Graphics-card-slot-fishtail-PC-DIY-PCIE-164-Pins/Lights-Lighting-Accessories-Connectors/aliexpress.com/33007839512/568-682140/en

CPU I9-9900k, Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus XI Code, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000mhz (8x4), GPU ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 8GB, Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB 7200 RPM, PSU CORSAIR RM1000i, Cooling Asus ROG RYUO 240, Displays LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch, 32 inch curved that I can't find the model number for right now, Keyboard Corsair K95, Mouse Corsair Nightblade, Sound AT2020+ USB Mic and Headphones

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv