Best Headset BT Adapter?

austin.paquette
Go to solution Solved by austin.paquette,
16 hours ago, e22big said:

Not sure if it's available for your particular model but like Btunes and they made BT adapter for many headphones products so many be go check their catalog out

https://thebtunes.com/

I have tried a few BT wireless adapter/converter in the past, the Btunes one is the the best by far. The only one where I don't have constant connection issue when using outdoor and battery don't get destroyed in a couple of month. 

Yeah I've seen those before, notably on an Unbox Therapy video. That would probably be my closest chance, but I'll just stick with what I've got. Thanks for the help anyways guys!

Looking to convert my pair of Logitech G433 headphones to wireless, but I'm having trouble looking for a good solution. I know some brands/third parties have made adapters for specific headsets but I haven't found any for my set. I tried one more generic-use MPOW transmitter but the cables that were included were way too thick to fit my headset. Logitech seems to have made the 3.5 jack hole on the set super thin, so your third-party choices are very limited.

I would be fine with anything as long as it's not too expensive or terrible looking. I'll stick it to the side of the earcup if I have to. Has anyone done the same previously and have any advice? Or should I just sell this thing and get an out-of-the-box Bluetooth headset? I just like the look and feel of this thing too much to want to part with it.

idk if what you want exist

but just wanna let you know bluetooth audio on windows is a mess and it sucks

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

if you need wireless for gaming your better foff getting a out of the box wireless headset as bluetooth has too much inherent latency for gaming and doesnt interface the best with windows

21 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

idk if what you want exist

but just wanna let you know bluetooth audio on windows is a mess and it sucks

There are products like these made for specific models:

https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Bluetooth-QuietComfort-Headphones-Cancelling/dp/B07GTN6GRT/ref=sr_1_31?dchild=1&keywords=bluetooth+headphones+with+adapter&qid=1601249021&sr=8-31

https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Bluetooth-Adapter-Comfort-Headphones/dp/B0786VF6PS/ref=sr_1_43?dchild=1&keywords=bluetooth+headphones+with+adapter&qid=1601249021&sr=8-43

But there are none for my headset, so I'd be stuck with more jank solutions like this:

https://www.amazon.ca/Muswor-Bluetooth-Amplifier-QuietComfort-Headphones/dp/B07FYCVC2M/ref=pd_sbs_23_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07FYCVC2M&pd_rd_r=963e2605-406b-4099-bacc-d0c7d12e2bcd&pd_rd_w=hfcEN&pd_rd_wg=ZU49R&pf_rd_p=51202c9a-f9ab-4d97-ad76-aa53f0391454&pf_rd_r=JQYQB23NYRV5CDS3QS1R&psc=1&refRID=JQYQB23NYRV5CDS3QS1R

https://www.amazon.ca/Bluetooth-Receiver-Hands-free-Headphones-Computers/dp/B01KV0WEI4/ref=pd_sbs_23_3/147-7740810-1897926?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01KV0WEI4&pd_rd_r=3785f02f-0a6e-45f0-b0bb-a77e8d485c77&pd_rd_w=gJHOl&pd_rd_wg=RyTLN&pf_rd_p=51202c9a-f9ab-4d97-ad76-aa53f0391454&pf_rd_r=KZ224REAR0PV1T8K390K&psc=1&refRID=KZ224REAR0PV1T8K390K

My whole point was just wondering if anyone has found an actual decent solution. Is Bluetooth audio on Windows still bad? I know we've kinda jumped over the hurdle of mouse latency (not sure about keyboards) but I thought BT headsets have finally surpassed into the "good enough" category, there's tons of wireless gaming headsets for sale.

2 minutes ago, austin.paquette said:

there's tons of wireless gaming headsets for sale.

they dont use bluetooth afaik, they use their own special dongle.

i recently tested bluetooth headset (some sony stuff)

for music it's fine, quality's acceptable for a normie like me

but for video or games, the latency is very noticeable for me, it's disorienting

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

7 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

they dont use bluetooth afaik, they use their own special dongle.

ah that's true, I'd be fine with a dongle along with what I mentioned above but I guess that would be too niche for production. Plus the smaller the adapter, the less power and battery life they'll have. Unless I wanted to strap a Bluetooth car adapter to my head it's probably not worth it and just better to stick with wired or just get a headset that's already wireless.

8 hours ago, austin.paquette said:

Looking to convert my pair of Logitech G433 headphones to wireless, but I'm having trouble looking for a good solution. I know some brands/third parties have made adapters for specific headsets but I haven't found any for my set. I tried one more generic-use MPOW transmitter but the cables that were included were way too thick to fit my headset. Logitech seems to have made the 3.5 jack hole on the set super thin, so your third-party choices are very limited.

I would be fine with anything as long as it's not too expensive or terrible looking. I'll stick it to the side of the earcup if I have to. Has anyone done the same previously and have any advice? Or should I just sell this thing and get an out-of-the-box Bluetooth headset? I just like the look and feel of this thing too much to want to part with it.

Not sure if it's available for your particular model but like Btunes and they made BT adapter for many headphones products so many be go check their catalog out

I have tried a few BT wireless adapter/converter in the past, the Btunes one is the the best by far. The only one where I don't have constant connection issue when using outdoor and battery don't get destroyed in a couple of month. 

16 hours ago, e22big said:

Yeah I've seen those before, notably on an Unbox Therapy video. That would probably be my closest chance, but I'll just stick with what I've got. Thanks for the help anyways guys!