EVGA AiO

Hi. While I was trying to find a decent AiO for my new computer( CPU: 3900XT), I found this EVGA CLC 240 ( the code is 400-HY-CL24-V1). I would appreciate you could tell me how good or bad is, what are the pro and cons of it, any known fault it has or any other important thing I should consider about it.

1 hour ago, EstPort said:

Hi. While I was trying to find a decent AiO for my new computer( CPU: 3900XT), I found this EVGA CLC 240 ( the code is 400-HY-CL24-V1). I would appreciate you could tell me how good or bad is, what are the pro and cons of it, any known fault it has or any other important thing I should consider about it.

Pros

- it cools stuff

Cons

- the dark rock pro 4 exists which costs less, preforms about the same, and and looks better, subjective, which defies the whole purpose of getting an aio. At least I think the only reason to get an aio is because it looks better.

Other than that it looks fine for aio nothing abnormally strange about it unlike the enermax ones.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

The ek aios are currently ranked second to arctic liquid freezer 2. Both out preform other aios in there is at a cheaper and are quieter. Although a high end coolers will do the same as 240 sometime better until you start using a 280 or 360.

My recommendations would be to get either

Arctic liquid freezer 2 280

Arctic liquid freezer 2 360

Ek aio 360

Only if these coolers do not fit in your case then I would step down to a 240. But heavily consider a high end air cooler