esata hdd crashes windows

Hi,

I have problem connecting thi hdd to the PC by esata. Through USB it works fine. If i connect that drive to pc through esata, it shows up normally, but if start copy files to it, windows freeze and crash in few seconds (stop code: Kernel data inpage Error). Do i need any drivers to it or windows 10 just not support it?

20200927_184157.jpg

20200927_184135.jpg

In general sata doesn't need a driver, but maybe for the chipset.

You can try updating the chipset driver.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

37 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

In general sata doesn't need a driver, but maybe for the chipset.

You can try updating the chipset driver.

That is problem, because there no official drivers for my MB for windows 10

CD also no luck

Snímek obrazovky (502).png

Wonder why are you using the drivers on the CD since most of the time those drivers are outdated (even on release), you could try the official website or try your luck with one of the programs that update drivers (Snappy Driver Installer, driver booster, driver easy, etc)

5 hours ago, Ma__ga said:

Wonder why are you using the drivers on the CD since most of the time those drivers are outdated (even on release), you could try the official website or try your luck with one of the programs that update drivers (Snappy Driver Installer, driver booster, driver easy, etc)

CD was the first thing I've tried. Official website is down probably, because it didn't manage to load after like 20 minutes. Im going to try programs you recommend but i doubt it it will work.