Display Port No Signal?

WattsUp

Not so long ago i have assembled a new pc for an Asus monitor. I strongly believe I have bought all the necessary components needed. When I turned it on everything seems to be working from the cpu cooling fan, the fans, and the lights installed. However, when I try to wire the newly built computer to the Asus monitor, it says displayport no signal. I've been spending hours and hours what can I do? 

Parts:

MSI A320M-A PRO MAX AM4 AMD A320 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Thermaltake - SMART 500W ATX12V 2.3 80 Plus Power Supply - Black

AMD - Ryzen 3 3200G 3rd Generation 4-Core - 4-Thread - 3.6 GHz (4.0 GHz Max Boost) Socket AM4 Unlocked Desktop Processor

CORSAIR - Vengeance LPX 8GB (2PK 4GB) 3GHz PC4-24000 DDR4 DIMM Unbuffered Non-ECC Desktop Memory Kit - Black

PNY - 250GB Internal PCI Express Solid State Drive m.2

DIYPC DIY-S07 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

COOLER MASTER R4-S2S-124K-GP Silent Case Fan (4-Pack)

I've tried everything from and hdmi cable to dvi cables and nothing seems to work. What can I do to get the signal? 

Try a different screen if you have one? Even a TV? 

Also, am I being stupid or is this running on intergrated graphics?

Im using integrated graphics I think. And yes, I have some tv's that will hopefully connect.

Apparently none works. I have tried connecting it to other devices i have and it says that i does not have a signal. Any tips or really anything that might help me get it running?

Silly question but according to the manual for the mobo there is not a displayport output only hdmi and dvi-d? If you are connecting via hdmi have you tried changing the input on the monitor to hdmi rather than displayport (assuming the monitor has more than one input) you may have to manually tell the monitor which input to use if it keeps saying "displayport no signat"?