My First Desktop PC in forever NEED HELP PLEASE

Budget (including currency): ~700$ or ~1100lv

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Occasional moba , Autodesk Fusion 360 , Cura ( program for 3D printers) , watching stuff on youtube and netflix

So for the past 10 years or so Ive been using laptops (cheap ones) , but recently Ive been getting more and more into 3D printing for which my Lenovo G500 -  i5-3230 , 8GB Ram , Nvidia 750m , 250GB SSD (windows) and 1TB HDD is getting a bit too slow . So I decided to buy a new one (by new I mean a used one with better specs) , but because of COVID all used laptops and desktops have been kinda expensive . So I decided to start building a desktop little by little , these are the parts Ive picked for now but I am a complete noob in this since my last desktop was 15 years ago so I need help and suggestions .

PCPartPicker Part List:

CPU: Intel Core i3-10100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB 76.4 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte B460M AORUS PRO Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 

Memory: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 CL15 Memory 

Storage: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro 256 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive 

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 

Video Card: Inno3D GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB HerculeZ Twin X2 V2 Video Card 

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case

Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

1.The AIO cooler was just picked cuz I have 2 AIO left from a project that I can reuse I think with a new LGA1200 CPU block.

2.The Inno3d 1070 8GB I can get for around 225$ brand new.

3.The MOBO I am not at all sure what to get , just a fast google search on the different chipsets got me thinking that I dont need Z490 since I wont overclock but maybe B460 or H470 as to have most of the other options for the future. I saw some MB have surround sound ? like the one I picked and some have an SPDIF output , I think I would like that for connecting to audio setup for movies and such.

4.No idea on the case yet would prefer smaller one but not against a normal size one.

5.Power supply just picked this one no idea if is good. But I guess its better a modular one for a cleaner final look.

6.Storage I was just guessing kinda but the m.2 NVME  for windows and the hdd for everything else ? maybe and ssd instead of the HDD

Any suggestions and advice are welcome , and please be gentle as I said Im a noob.

Also forgot to ask about the RAM , I dont know what ram speed to get , I checked and for the i3-10100 says DDR4 2666 so is that what should I get aka max it would take or should I get some other faster one and Im mistaken to think its max 2666Mhz