Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Escanor

Looking for static presure argb fans for watercooling

Posted · Original PosterOP

With bearing type that can handle any position and is super silent, not the magnetic bearing type i already had 2 of those fans fail in my lian li case.

Appearntly the heat in my case is making my magnetic bearing type fans dry up to a point they become noisy, even tho if had same type of fan under more extreme conditions for 8 years without noise.

Needs to be fans that i can mount pump bracket on also.

Fan layout right now.

Side and bottom intake, top and top rear out.

JKTTLWA.jpg

As for other similar fans if had that made no noise for like 8 years had so much dust in it that the dust started to lubricate the bearing instead.

Case temps inside usually never exceed 35c during heatwave usually about 32 33 tops on a agressive fan profile.

I prefer high static presure fans that move a lot of air while staying as silent as possible.

I need new fans because i cant just keep lubricating bunch of crappy fans forever just to fix the noise problem.

edit: forgot to mention needs to have 5v argb connection.

Forgot to mention needs to have argb 5v, im not sure if all argb 5v have same connector and fit on my alphacool rgb controller

Still looking i found these so far but im wondering if i can use same rgb controller still it supports jst 3 pin connections i think these have just a normal 5v argb header connection that can hook straight into motherboard, however connecting 10 of these straight into mainboard probably fries the header without argb controller for power https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-vardar-evo-120er-d-rgb-500-2200-rpm-white

On 9/30/2020 at 8:30 AM, fonzz1e said:

I put those high up my list as soon i see them become avaible, can't seem to find them here in the Netherlands except one terrible webshop that i rather avoid.

So far they are not in stock anywhere so far.