Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Wireless vs Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless

Longshot

HI ! :))

im looking to buy my first Wireless Headset

My Use: Gaming, Phone Calls, Music, Talking on Discord & Other General Use

Use Time: Around 8 Hours Overall Per Day (i think)

My Platforms: PC, PS4

What's Important to for Me:

- Comfort (most important i hate when my ear touches the plastic of the speaker)

- Sound Quality

- MultiPurpose Use (Like gaming & phone calls at the same time) (i know its on both)

i heard great things about both headset but wanted to ask you guys what you prefer and why?

I had the logitech G633 which were wired, and the G933 are basically the same but wireless. First off that logitech headset was trash. Don't buy wireless if you want quality especially don't buy "gaming" headsets. The only headset I could think of buying is probably the arctis 7. The G933's comfort is awful for me at least. And the build quality is trash. Only low quality plastic and creaking sounds and everything. 

So my personal recommendation for a great audio experience are the Beyerdynamic Tygrs with an external mic like the modmic 4 uni which is 3.5mm or you could get the modmic 5 which is USB. You can't get much better audio for the price. If you just take away RGB, "cool" design and the mic on the headset it will magically sound better. That is because real headphone companies focus important things like the audio and build quality instead.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wired

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

To add on to above, the Arctis 7s microphone sounds like it’s covered by a sock wrapped in Saran Wrap. It’s horrible

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

6 hours ago, Slottr said:

To add on to above, the Arctis 7s microphone sounds like it’s covered by a sock wrapped in Saran Wrap. It’s horrible

Hahaha. Is it that bad really?

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wired

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)