Need a case for my new pc

Mando772004

Im looking for a case to purchase off of amazon that can support a top 360mm rad and comes with atleast 2 front fans and 1 rear fan. budget is 140-160 dollars. i also want it to look fancy. gonna be putting in it the new 3090 and zen 4 cpu and 32gb ram with probably an asus maximus hero viii to try and maybe oc my zen 4 cpu which is probably gonna be one the high end ones like for example an r9 4900x kinda like today's r9 3900x. obviously i need good airflow

I feel like this is kind of an “easy button” answer, but a Lian Li PC011 Dynamic. 

Just now, White15gt said:

I feel like this is kind of an “easy button” answer, but a Lian Li PC011 Dynamic. 

does it come with fans?

1 minute ago, InfernalClaw said:

does it come with fans?

pretty sure it doesn't but if you have $140 for a case fans is worth nothing

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, InfernalClaw said:

does it come with fans?

Sorry I totally missed that part. 

No, it doesn’t but at the price you’re looking at, you’ll have enough $ to buy your own fans. 

Another good option is the LanCool II. No, it doesn’t have fans but at $80-100, again you’ll have plenty left over to get fans of your choosing. 

If you're tight on budget, CM TD500 mesh is a viable option. Just need to get 1x 120mm fan for the rear exhaust. Front fans are 3pin DC but not load at all. the RGB connection is ARGB 3 pin and can be controlled via motherboard software. If not, the case also comes with a simple ARGB controller that requires a SATA (pronunciation depends on which version of English you have) power connector from the PSU.