Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
williamcll

GN Steve is going to have a fun time with this - Zotac Announces Virtual youtuber version RTX 3080

Posted · Original PosterOP

As everyone is still stuck in quarantine, this year has marked a stark increase in Virtual youtubers : content creators such as game streamers and singers under a fictional persona. The two largest competing corporations in managing virtual youtubers: Hololive and NijiSanji have each taken PC partnerships in order to further expand their business.

While the former has done sponsored videos on various ASUS products such as the Stirx 15 and ROG phone 3, the latter has another idea:

source roughly translated from Chinese, for context VirtuaReal is the Chinese branch of Nijisanji.

With the increasing popularity of facial capture technology, people can capture and convert facial and even body motions into digital model motions, while generating two-dimensional or three-dimensional computer animations, virtual uploaders and virtual streamers have emerged. These virtual artists have broke free from the shackles of reality and showed their interesting souls to the audience. Free to move, entertain your heart! This time Zotac has announced that it will be cooperating with VirtuaReal to create two customized RTX 3080 X-GAMING OC graphics cards for its virtual streamers!
b366931fbca0c2b8f214db6f453f446fd47d0f80

8c2948d1f201e48aeffe32d58bf1c24de0ef8cdf

2f48b3c3315e9d9cdd005d771fe0b0543bc68a2d

dafc1bd1a49fa2bf21a49c1836bd17be6e232040

Availability for this card is currently not known, but Zotac is giving away a few on each respective streamer's channel.
Source: https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv7729984

Thoughts: While I'm more of a fan of Independent and Hololive streamers, it seems the competition is packing heat as well in the tech stage. I wonder what will ASUS will come up with later.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.1Ghz          Case: Antec P8     PSU: G.Storm GS850                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition @ 2Ghz

Lol, everyone elce is making rtx 3000, but zotac is making rtx simp-thousand

I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

• NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD

Never heard of these people but... why not I guess? It's not any worse than the usual "gamer" aesthetic :P

Also I could be wrong but I feel like there aren't a lot of purple cards or purple pc parts in general... this could be nice for people who want some purple in their build.

...is there a question here? 🤔

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

man i'd love to see a dark purple variant of cards instead of plain black we get these days 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Intel i7 4790K (4.0 GHz) | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 2x8GB | Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB | Corsair RM 850W | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM | Logitech® Wireless Combo MK330 | Cooler Master HAF XM | Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5 IPS | 

PCPartPicker 

6 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

man i'd love to see a dark purple variant of cards instead of plain black we get these days 

Agreed, I don't care for Anime or "v-tubing", but these look fucking sick. At the very least the colours are nice.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE

i use arch btw

dude, where the heck is my Hatsune Miku videocard to match my peripherals.

smh my head.

But in all seriousness, I like this company is actually making something that isn't a gaudy "GAMER!!!" card. 

Maybe at some point they should just make a backplate/cooler standard for GPU's and letting us buy this ourselves (like we can buy waterblocks now).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

There are a few words that really bug me like “virtual artist” and “souls”.  Both imply an electronic product created by other people is alive.  A “virtual YouTuber” is a puppet.  A character.  Micky mouse isn’t alive either. 

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Ahh yes, was only matter of time until this came to hardware. Next, v-twitchers avatar on your backplate. 

Ryzen 7 3800X | X570 Aorus Elite | G.Skill 16GB 3200MHz C16 | Radeon RX 5700 XT | Samsung 850 PRO 256GB | Mouse: Zowie S1 | OS: Windows 10

Tough choice between this card and the Pink KFA2/GALAX card.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Tough choice between this card and the Pink KFA2/GALAX card.

I was considering the ASUS Strix, but these might sway me as well.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Well tbh I'm sick of all this gamer stuff. Was hoping we would get something else when we finally got an alternative for gamer looks but hey, I'll take it!

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

so when are we gonna get an LCD as backplate so we can change picture or even videos 🤔

Things I need help with: *new* What can Facebook do to me? Privacy Inquiries

Spoiler

I hate Intel's pricing, Ryzen's weird quirks, Nvidia's pricing, and Radeon GPUs in general

Spoiler

Products I like:

Spoiler

Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / 10 ii, Asus Strix 970 / 1070, Samsung SSD, WD HDD, Corsair PSUs (AX, RM, CX(grey)), GeForce GPU, NZXT N450/S340, be quiet! Coolers, G.Skill Trident RAM, Logitech M525, Logitech G440, Razer Deathadder Elite

Products I hate:

Spoiler

Xperia Z3, XiaoMi 5c, Radeon GPUs, Razer Audio Products, any bloatwares

Companies I absolutely adore: (and hope it stays that way)

Spoiler

be quiet! - sent me AM4 mounting for my DRP3 even though it's way past the timeframe stated, no questions asked

Corsair - very good RMA experience, absolutely recommend

Companies I hate:

Spoiler

Nvidia, Intel, Apple, TMT (Thundermatch, a retailer)

Personal Blacklisted Companies:

Spoiler

Acer monitors, Gigabyte, Seagate HDD, Kingston SSD, Razer (except their mouse), XiaoMi Phones

Remember, just because I had good/bad experiences with these companies/product, doesn't mean you will have similar experiences too. I would still recommend these products if they made sense for your needs, but I'll add a disclaimer of my experience if it's relevant. Feel free to DM me asking why they are where they are.

7 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Agreed, I don't care for Anime or "v-tubing", but these look fucking sick. At the very least the colours are nice.

Really?  I think those pastels look like muted, cheap trash on those cards.  To each is own. 🤷‍♂️  (To be fair, I don't tend to care for pastels, anyway...)

Anime is good as long as you stay away from the hentai and most of the "sLiCe oF LiFe" garbage.  But V-tubing is a disturbing cancer!

I have a G7 and it's DELLicious!!!

| #HuaweiSucks | #MacsAreGoodComputersToo |

Meet Hex, my hexacore laptop!

i7-8750H  (6c/12t)
GTX 1060 Max-Q 6GB

16GB DDR4-2666

1TB Crucial P1 M.2 NVMe (boot)

2TB Crucial MX500 SATA III (games)

1080p IPS 60Hz display

also in use...

Logitech G603 wireless gaming mouse

HyperX Stinger wireless gaming headset

Other tech: Product(RED) Apple iPhone XR 256GB, Logitech G203 Prodigy, Cooler Master Devastator II (just the keyboard), Sennheiser HD4.40BT, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Corsair HS70 wireless gaming headset

I see a lot of people jumping overboard and getting eaten by a shark because they want to jump ship to AMD after seeing this.

Side note, it really seems like AMD is behind a lot of the shit happening right now. I'm just gonna keep my tinfoil hat on for now.

*sees this*

I want to build a anime pc

Cameras main canon xti Secondary Panasonic GX85 spare Samsung ST68 and nikion s4000

main HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 14GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - 160GB HDD - MSI GT 710 - dual DVD roms 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD                                                     

storage server - AMD X2 250 - ASUS m4a785-m - 4GB ram - 500GB HDD - 320GB HDD - 80GB HDD                                  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang 

#animepfpgang                                                                                   

"There’s a fine line between perseverance and failure to accept reality'- Tim leatherman

8 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

Where is the log off forever button?

Oh come on these are not bad

I'm so glad someone's stepping away from the all black red 1337GAM3RPWNH4XOR aesthetic.

I want brown graphics cards for a Noctua build.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: PowerColor PCS+ R9 290

Attachcorethingy: GA-H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone Fara R1-based case for half the price

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Logitech G203 Prodigy

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: 2x Samsung SMB2030N (1600x900 VGA)

Just now, Energycore said:

I'm so glad someone'stepping away from the all black red 1337GAM3RPWNH4XOR aesthetic.

I didn't actually look at the cards, I just wanna know where that button is.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

I didn't actually look at the cards, I just wanna know where that button is.

Considering you've already tried to log off forever at least twice, and eventually came back, I don't see a point in sharing you that info 😛

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: PowerColor PCS+ R9 290

Attachcorethingy: GA-H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone Fara R1-based case for half the price

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Logitech G203 Prodigy

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: 2x Samsung SMB2030N (1600x900 VGA)

2 minutes ago, Energycore said:

I'm so glad someone's stepping away from the all black red 1337GAM3RPWNH4XOR aesthetic.

Best I got for you is this. :/E06D43E2-B91C-4368-8F8E-EA75454D520C.jpeg.375290d7cb6e9cb2ccba0ab31ef39a96.jpeg

Red and green make a sort of dark brown.  Maybe add a bit of white.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.