NEED HELP Trying to add bluetooth to my pc but seems like there are traps

IMSleeping

I have a wireless headphones and it works great with my mac air from years ago and I'm trying to add bluetooth to my pc too. But when I look for any bluetooth dongles, people always say it's would have noticeable lag which is not my experience with my 5 years old mac air and bose headphones. Now I'm really hesitant to buy one. Apple's Bluetooth isn't any fancy than a regular dongle is it? Is there any recommendation? Are you using any good Bluetooth adapters?

5 hours ago, IMSleeping said:

I have a wireless headphones and it works great with my mac air from years ago and I'm trying to add bluetooth to my pc too. But when I look for any bluetooth dongles, people always say it's would have noticeable lag which is not my experience with my 5 years old mac air and bose headphones. Now I'm really hesitant to buy one. Apple's Bluetooth isn't any fancy than a regular dongle is it? Is there any recommendation? Are you using any good Bluetooth adapters?

from what ive experienced bt 4.0 or better adapters. newest version the better. newest is bt 5.0.