AminWinsGaming

NOTE : I Live In Australia

Any asus monitor better than these

Asus 
VE248H

and

Asus 
VE247H

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

Why do you only want an Asus monitor? There are a lot better option out that that Asus doesn't offer? Also what do you mean by better than those monitors?

ASUS VS247HR 23.6" Monitor

goodluck getting a good monitor under $200 AUD lol.

hellooooooooo

Why do you only want an Asus monitor? There are a lot better option out that that Asus doesn't offer? Also what do you mean by better than those monitors?

^^ Agreed i always recommend an ips monitor from AOC good qaulity and great price like the AOC I2369V or the AOC I2367fh

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Um Fine Any Non Asus Monitor Mr.Wolf :P

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

Peripherals :

Peripherals :

Um Fine Any Non Asus Monitor Mr.Wolf :P

I would recommend the Acer H236hl Bid then ( I highly recommend this monitor, I've convinced 8 people to buy a total of 13 of them with only 1 minor complaint). The slim bezel makes it look amazing and it has a great IPS screen. You could also try and find a Dell U2313HM on sale for cheap

A good IPS one would be Acer H263hl bid

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

I would recommend the Acer H236hl Bid then ( I highly recommend this monitor, I've convinced 8 people to buy a total of 13 of them with only 1 minor complaint). The slim bezel makes it look amazing and it has a great IPS screen. You could also try and find a Dell U2313HM on sale for cheap

Sorry they dont sell em here in australia :( :( :(

Peripherals :

A good IPS one would be Acer H263hl bid

Sorry they dont sell em here in australia :( :( :( :(

Peripherals :

Sorry they dont sell em here in australia :( :( :(

I checked on PCCG and they have the Acer. You might have to look else where for the Dell though.

They Sell This Acer H236HLBMID 23in IPS Widescreen LED Monitor is that the one you were sayin

Peripherals :

Peripherals :

T

They Sell This Acer H236HLBMID 23in IPS Widescreen LED Monitor is that the one you were sayin

Yep, its that one. I use it personally and it's really good

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440