011 mini vs 011 dynamic

AnthOfAnime

so i saw pictures and videos of the lian li 011 mini should i buy it or should i buy the 011 dynamic?(i use atx board with nhu12s cooler but i need to buy sfx power suply if i want the mini)

10 hours ago, AnthOfAnime said:

so i saw pictures and videos of the lian li 011 mini should i buy it or should i buy the 011 dynamic?(i use atx board with nhu12s cooler but i need to buy sfx power suply if i want the mini)

Depends on what look you want. The mini is more expensive (£199 compared to the Dynamic at £119) in the UK but I do not know how pricing works at your country. Though if you choose the mini. Since your are using an air cooler, you do not need to worry about the top radiator mount being blocked by your ATX motherboard. Normally with 011 cases, it looks the nicest if you use all the fan mounts.

4 minutes ago, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

Depends on what look you want. The mini is more expensive (£199 compared to the Dynamic at £119) in the UK but I do not know how pricing works at your country. Though if you choose the mini. Since your are using an air cooler, you do not need to worry about the top radiator mount being blocked by your ATX motherboard. Normally with 011 cases, it looks the nicest if you use all the fan mounts.

Forget I said anything about the pricing in the UK, I was looking at another ITX case that looks like the O11 mini called the Lian-Li PC-Q37WX. 

(Now I am jealous that you have a O11 mini in your country.)