How to convert windows "pointer speed"?

Santiago Santos
Go to solution Solved by Santiago Santos,
47 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Calculations are pointless in this case - even different mouse size can give you different sense of speed. And new one will move (on table / mousepad) more smooth. So set some value that seems to be similar and use it for two days.

I want the same effective sensitivity not the same feel, that's why i got a new mouse... Anyways, found this, hope it helps someone

12200557_Screenshot(461).thumb.png.3979a2e04a451d592f19b841b0d3d47b.png

12.000 dpi x 0,0625 (2nd tick) = 750 dpi at 6th tick. Ended up using 1500dpi at 4th tick but it's the same

Epp means enhanced pointer precision (windows accel implementation)

i've been using a g502 for the last 5 years at 12k dpi with windows pointer speed at 2/11. How can i calculate a different combination of dpi/windows speed that will get me the same effective sensitivity? 

I got a g203 because i wanted a smaller mouse but it only goes up to 8k dpi, been trying combinations all day long but cant seem to get it just right 

It takes aprox. 55mm to get from the left side of the screen to the right one if that's of any help (1920x1080)

Calculations are pointless in this case - even different mouse size can give you different sense of speed. And new one will move (on table / mousepad) more smooth. So set some value that seems to be similar and use it for two days.

47 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

I want the same effective sensitivity not the same feel, that's why i got a new mouse... Anyways, found this, hope it helps someone

12200557_Screenshot(461).thumb.png.3979a2e04a451d592f19b841b0d3d47b.png

12.000 dpi x 0,0625 (2nd tick) = 750 dpi at 6th tick. Ended up using 1500dpi at 4th tick but it's the same

Epp means enhanced pointer precision (windows accel implementation)