How does this look?

ErykYT3

Budget (including currency): No real budget, definitely a 3070 but might want to save on cpu.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Modern games, cities skylines, productivity: (video editing, multiple windows, dual monitor setup..)

Other details: Existing parts list included in list, buying a 1440p 27 in a month and possibly swapping out air cooler for liquid cooling if it makes sense. 

PCPartPicker Part List:

I'd like to know where I can save on the CPU and mobo side of things as I really believe that I do not and won't need a 10700k for anything I will be doing but I don't have an issue paying for it anyway. If there is a big enough difference in price I may look into it and I think I have seen better parts for my needs but want to make sure. 

3070 card not yet chosen and storage might be a mess till I use the system and figure out what I need but like I said I don't mind the current price of anything but If I can save on the cpu and still have similar performance then why not. 

Not you, you have single handedly reduced my mental capacity by creating that thread. 

As for the actually build, looks fine. You could probably get a cheaper SSD like a P1 or SX8200 Pro.