[Need Help] RAM Not Running on Rated Speed Overclock

Hello guys, i need help to run my memory module to the rated speed, my memory is 

https://www.gskill.com/product/165/326/1562839473/F4-3600C16D-32GTZNTrident-Z-NeoDDR4-3600MHz-CL16-16-16-36-1.35V32GB-(2x16GB)

Gskill Trident Z NEO - 3600Mhz - CL16 - (2x16GB)

F4-3600C16-32GTZN

the rated speed on the module is 3600Mhz and i want to achieve that speed safely,

can anyone tell me how to do that ?

Motherboard : Asus TUF Gaming Plus x570

CPU : Ryzen 9 3900x

i tried using Ryzen DRAM Calculator, but most of the tutorial out there is not what i need,

i just need to run this on safely rated speed 3600Mhz CL16 and i don't want to shorten the lifespan on my memory

so i decide to ask from this forum first before going to try it, could someone with experience help me ? thaaanksss

dram.png

dramcalculator.png

19 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

pop them in slots 2 and 4, head into bios and enable XMP/DOCP

thanks for the reply, i tried it and my system become unstable, sometime bluescreen randomly appear it's about file pagging etc, i try to check the memory from cmd and the result say there is some faulty in the hardware, when i turn off the DOCP and run the test again everything fine and so the system become normal again.

2 minutes ago, Escade said:

thanks for the reply, i tried it and my system become unstable, sometime bluescreen randomly appear it's about file pagging etc, i try to check the memory from cmd and the result say there is some faulty in the hardware, when i turn off the DOCP and run the test again everything fine and so the system become normal again.

sure ram is in slots 2 and 4?

try again by enabling xmp, check whether that changes dram voltage to 1.35 (if it doesn't set it manually to 1.35) and also change SOC voltage to 1.1

47 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

sure ram is in slots 2 and 4?

try again by enabling xmp, check whether that changes dram voltage to 1.35 (if it doesn't set it manually to 1.35) and also change SOC voltage to 1.1

im sure it's on slot 2 and 4, i tried it the dram voltage already 1,35 and the SOC stuck at 1,025 with auto, when i tried to set it to manual it only show auto choice

14 minutes ago, Escade said:

im sure it's on slot 2 and 4, i tried it the dram voltage already 1,35 and the SOC stuck at 1,025 with auto, when i tried to set it to manual it only show auto choice

that's weird, you should be able to set it to 1.1

23 hours ago, boggy77 said:

that's weird, you should be able to set it to 1.1

i just tried it, set to DOCP, choose 3606 Mhz profile, dram voltage to 1,35 and SOC manual to 1,1 , tried to do some work with it and it's still not working randomly got a bluescreen, the bluescreen appear so fast and i can't see the code.

• 3 weeks later...

i tried reinstall the windows, and when setting up DOCP Profile 1 from the Manufacture this blue screen appear after 4 days

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Event Viewer Error Listed :

The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffff9304b05649c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff800790e6df9, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 73c8bc57-af98-4e6d-9fd0-8c1427cbde16.

Information in Event Viewer before the Error System Shutdown :

The iommu fault reporting has been initialized.

Event - 20 KERNEL GENERAL 

The leap second configuration has been updated.
Reason: Leap second data initialized from registry during boot
Leap seconds enabled: true
New leap second count: 0
Old leap second count: 0

MEMORY DMP FILE MEMORY DMP

Please help me, do i need to RMA my RAM ? or my Motherboard or  something i missed in the setting ?, i tought i could just enable DOCP and chill of with this RAM