Online budget PC( with good upgrade path)

Evanjoe
Go to solution Solved by Helpful Tech Witch,
2 minutes ago, Evanjoe said:

How about the mobo is it good for long term use? 

for the price, it the best you can get. it is a b450 though, so ryzen 4000 may or may not be supported.

Budget (including currency):  15-17k Php (300-350$)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: online class and gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I already have a monitor, and case. I just want a build that is worth every penny cause im new into building a pc.

These are the parts am planning to buy:

Ryzen 3 2200g 

B450m ds3h 

Seagate 1tb 

Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz ddr4 1x8gb

Aerocool Rave 500w

Main problem im having is wether this build has good upgrade path. Especially i plan on buying a GPU(rx570) this december and add more ram ( then upgrade procie sometime in the future). Does my motherboard choice good for future upgrade? ( all my knowledge came from reading forums and watching youtube, feel free to suggest and educate me! Thank you!)

how much does that CPU cost for you? Honestly, 20k would be the best spot for budget, if you can spend thst much more.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

how much does that CPU cost for you? Honestly, 20k would be the best spot for budget, if you can spend thst much more.

Thats around 14k, i prefer not to stretch my budget more than 16/17k xdd. I dont have much problem with my procie, im not sure with my motherboard(base on what i read its cheap+strong vrm+durable but "bad" if i upgrade my processor) and psu(my brother said i shouldnt buy budget psu)

Get a decent PSU, from seasonic or evga. I would get a 2x4gb kit of ram, not a 8x1, as duall channel means that the ram runs 2x the bandwidth.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Get a decent PSU, from seasonic or evga. I would get a 2x4gb kit of ram, not a 8x1, as duall channel means that the ram runs 2x the bandwidth.

2 minutes ago, Evanjoe said:

for the price, it the best you can get. it is a b450 though, so ryzen 4000 may or may not be supported.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler