Earbuds

SHG_Marsh

Does anyone have suggestions for earbuds that would work great with an iphone and windows laptop? I have been using these corsair HS70 Bluetooth headphones for a couple years now. I started using them on my PC for gaming (Then I sold my PC) and now I am using them on my laptop for online learning and watching youtube/netflix. But, they are on their way out the door. The earmuffs are almost all the way off and the drivers (I believe) are also starting to go. I have been doing some research and I honestly don't want headphones. I just want earbuds I can use on my phone and possibly use with my laptop for school. Other than that, I can't really decide what I should get. I have seen multiple videos on different earbud reviews and top 10s but I can't seem to choose one. I do still own my galaxy buds that I used with previous galaxy s9 but as it kind of works with my laptop, it has a bit of trouble connecting with my iphone and when it does connect, it sounds like I am under water (I know this isnt the earbuds because they sounded fine on my galaxy). 

I have thought of just getting the airpods original but I also want to know what people that may know a thing or two have to say about them. 

Now something I have learned from my research is sound quality is a huge part of these reviews, but me honestly I don't care that much. Now yes, I want the music to sound good and I want the videos I watch to sound good but I don't need it to sound as if I am in a movie theatre and it seems like most of the reviews I have watched gears the video towards this; How cheap of earbuds can you get that sound like your watching an IMAX 3D movie. 

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I would like to spend under $150US but I would be willing to go up $200US if worth it.

one of the sony wx1000 (i think thats what they are called) are good. they trade blows with the airpods pro. just look up best noise canceling earbuds and they should pop up. they are about $180

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Budget?

Ohhh I forgot about that. If possible, I would like to spend under $150US but I would be willing to go up $200US if worth it.

7 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

Ohhh I forgot about that. If possible, I would like to spend under $150US but I would be willing to go up $200US if worth it.

Go with either Airpod Pros or Jabra 75t's

I can vouch for both if you have any questions

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Go with either Airpod Pros or Jabra 75t's

I can vouch for both if you have any questions

Are the airpod pros worth the extra $90 over the gen 2s? Also would they pair with my windows laptop for school? As for the jabras, I will have to do research on them because I havent heard of them

1 minute ago, SHG_Marsh said:

Are the airpod pros worth the extra $90 over the gen 2s? Also would they pair with my windows laptop for school? As for the jabras, I will have to do research on them because I havent heard of them

Yes, they're completely different.

They do connect to a windows pc, but its a little more gimmicky. The 75t's allow for multiple devices at the same time

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Yes, they're completely different.

They do connect to a windows pc, but its a little more gimmicky. The 75t's allow for multiple devices at the same time

between the 2, which one would you go with? 

3 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

between the 2, which one would you go with? 

For sound and function I prefer the airpods. With your situation I think you may like the Jabras a little more- just with that pc and all

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

For sound and function I prefer the airpods. With your situation I think you may like the Jabras a little more- just with that pc and all

Trust me, the laptop isn't the make or break. As long as I would be able to get on for google meet calls they would be fine. Also hopefully I will be in school in the coming months. And another note, I won't be using the mic on these for anything other than phone calls. For school, I have just been using my laptop mic. With this new info, still the jabras?

Sorry if I am being a pain

If you're into music, the AirPod Pros are really good. Frequency Response is nice and flat so they feel almost like reference headphones. All your vocals, pianos, guitars, they're all well represented. Versus stuff like Raycons where it's nothing but bass and vocals, pianos, etc sound like they're at the back of the room. 

image.thumb.png.12de29e6dafe1199bf0514b7038a7fc8.png

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580