I need some help for my upcoming $1500 build to see if it will work

Peter.D.

Budget (including currency): around 15000

Hi this is my first ever build I'm going for I know basic computer building requires.

But I need another person that knows more then me  to tell me if my build look's like it's ready to go. The specs are:

Cpu: Ryzen & 3700X
Ram: Corsair vengeance 16 gb kit
Video card: msi - GeForce RTX 2060 6gb

power supply: Corsair - RM750 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply
storage: 500gb Nvme m.2 and a 2tb seagate hdd
cpu colling: A Cosair H1001 Pro XT 240mm Aio
Case:  iCUE 220T mid-Tower

Power supply?

Also, an RTX 2080 tends to have 8GB or VRAM.

Also, don't buy an RTX 2080 right now, because the RTX 3080 is replacing it as I'm typing this, which is MUCH faster.

17 minutes ago, itswillum said:

Power supply?

Psu is a Corsair - RM750 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply

8 minutes ago, Asthereal said:

Also, an RTX 2080 tends to have 8GB or VRAM.

Also, don't buy an RTX 2080 right now, because the RTX 3080 is replacing it as I'm typing this, which is MUCH faster.

Yes I know but after seeing nivads 3080 launch  failed so bad I don't to wait 15 months for the RTX 3080 to finally be in stock.

4 minutes ago, Peter.D. said:

Yes I know but after seeing nivads 3080 launch  failed so bad I don't to wait 15 months for the RTX 3080 to finally be in stock.

You won't have to wait an age. It will probably be back in stock in 2 to 3 weeks.

But that's my guestimation. You know what's a really interesting place right now? The second-hand market!

Here in the Netherlands the RTX 2080 Ti is going way down. Might be the same where you live.

So if you really don't want to wait for 30X0, see what you can get there. Might save you quite a pile of cash.

9 minutes ago, Asthereal said:

You won't have to wait an age. It will probably be back in stock in 2 to 3 weeks.

But that's my guestimation. You know what's a really interesting place right now? The second-hand market!

Here in the Netherlands the RTX 2080 Ti is going way down. Might be the same where you live.

So if you really don't want to wait for 30X0, see what you can get there. Might save you quite a pile of cash.

Also I umm meant to say 2060ti not 2080ti. But Also it's the complete opposite its a total beget person nightmare as it seems everything's going up in price sense my area everything is almost sold out.

1 minute ago, Peter.D. said:

Also I umm meant to say 2060ti not 2080ti

Do you mean 2060 Super? Of a normal one? Because there never wat a 2060Ti. There was a 1660Ti though.

57 minutes ago, Asthereal said:

Do you mean 2060 Super? Of a normal one? Because there never wat a 2060Ti. There was a 1660Ti though.

it is a MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB GAMING Z Video Card sorry for the confuse.