I need some switches. I just don't know what switches I need.

izz

I want them to work with the GMMK or the Drop Ctrl. I also want strong tactility, not anything weak. If you recommend a clicky switch, please recommend a good one, where the click feels nice and sounds nice. Tactile, linear, clicky, I'm open to all suggestions, though what I really want is a tacile switch that feels like a clicky switch.

Thanks!

phone out of service?

give us a call.

Switch preferences are all subjective, but here's a few recommendations:

Zealios V2 are really good tactile switches, but you'll need to clip 2 stems off each switch for it to fit the 3-pin pcb in GMMK or Ctrl.

Holy pandas are also pretty good if you prefer to not clip off the 2 stems.

If you want a good clicky switch, I'll recommend either the Kalih box whites or box jades.

Look into getting a switch tester from Novelkeys or something. Sure it costs a bit of money, but it'll help you narrow down the switch that works best for you.

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

2 questions:

1. I've heard box royals damage keycaps because of wider stems, is this still true?

2. Holy pandas are too expensive, so I'd go with Glorious Pandas, but how do holy pandas/glorious pandas feel?

phone out of service?

give us a call.

1 hour ago, iIzzTheWiz said:

1. I've heard box royals damage keycaps because of wider stems, is this still true?

2. Holy pandas are too expensive, so I'd go with Glorious Pandas, but how do holy pandas/glorious pandas feel?

I have box jades atm, the issue with damaging keycaps has been known in older versions of the keys, as the stem was slightly too large in some box switches. The switches have been retooled and should not have the issue anymore.

You would have to find a review on yt or somewhere else for glorious pandas, as they only recently released, I don't know of many people who have them yet. They allegedly feel like any other holy panda.

nice, ok, what abt the wooting one rgb tkl, ive heard good things abt it, ik its not hotswap, but its cheap for a linear analog that has a very premium feel

(its flaretech hotswap but not mx hotswap my bad)

phone out of service?

give us a call.