is there a way to test if its the gpu thats not working or the motherboard?

iPotatis

I made a post earlier asking for advice on whether people thought it was my motherboard or my gpu thats stopped to work and although the help was appreciated i did not come to a conclusion and so now i am looking for specific tests i can make to try to deduct even further.
The motherboard has rgb and LED lights on it that usually light up and are also doing so right now, the fans connected to the motherboard are spinning away fine but when connecting accessories like microphones, keyboard and mouses, they do not seem to be getting power., the gpu on the other hand when connected does not seem to get any electricity, or its broken.
The fans on the gpu are not spinning neither does its lights light up, even when tried in different slots.
now i know it might sound obvious that the gpu is broken though it was attached securely and did not seem to move at all during teh shipping phase, the motherboard on the other hand is lost a screw or 2 and was sitting a bit looser than it should.

Motherboard, lights up fine, spins fans, does not seem to give power to accessories like mouse, keyboard, phone charging or microphone, possibly not to gpu????? Was a bit rattled during shipping and lost a screw or 2.
GPU: Does not light up at all nor do the fans spin, in any slot.

Are there further tests i can do to deduct what the problem is?

You'll need another motherboard and GPU to cross examine which one is good and which one isn't. Other than that, there is really no way to tell.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list