Will m.2 nvme ssd and PCIe x1 sound card affect gpu performance?

bib_ek.m

Hello everyone. I have not yet built a PC of my own but am planning to in the near future. I have been trying to do a lot of research on what to build and I am mainly going for a very overkill gaming machine/workstation. I'm planning on having an Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO ATX motherboard, with an Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor. I want to have 3x m.2 nvme SSDs(Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb). I read on some forum that nvme SSDs will affect my GPU performance because it uses the given PCIe lanes for the chipset. To my knowledge the z490 chipset only has 16x lanes. Which I want all directed to the GPU(maybe 3090, or 3080). And I also will be getting a PCIe x1 Sound Card(Creative Labs Sound Blaster AE-9). Will the sound card affect the gpu performance as well? I am kind of new to this stuff so please go easy on me. But thank you for your answers.

i don't think performance will be affected, also im not changing your choices, but why intel?? get the zen 3 coming right around the corner, it will be so GOOD!!!!! get a ryzen 7/9, you will get so much more performance

Still this is just my opinion, you have chosen that you want to get i9-10900k then im not stopping you

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜