Converting old wireless controllers without dongle to usb for pc use

Hello,

I here have a bunch of controllers that are xbox and ps2. they are all wireless controllers and they have no dongles. it would not be worth to buy any dongles for them as the dongles are worth more than a new usb or even a wireless controller. there the question is this. is there any way to convert these wireless controllers to a wired connection to use on the computer?

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

10 minutes ago, SpongebobDrought said:

xbox and ps2

If we're speaking Original Xbox and PS2 chances are those are third party controllers, therefore finding a dongle to plug is probably impossible. If it's Xbox 360 or newer you can get dongles for it. With PS3 you can connect it through a USB cable to your PC, not sure about wireless functionality though.

like is there any way to replace the wireless thing on the board with the 2 data cables within a micro usb cable for example. i just want to use the controllers with a cable. like soldering for example

7 hours ago, SpongebobDrought said:

like is there any way to replace the wireless thing on the board with the 2 data cables within a micro usb cable for example. i just want to use the controllers with a cable. like soldering for example

As the dongle is acting the middle piece... you would need to open controller and see if the PCB has places for wire connection. Or something like that. Those controllers both used proprietary ends when wired. So you had to have adapter to even connect them to PC.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

if only there was a way to make a dongle for the gc waivebirds.... they want $40 each talk about corninging the market.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

23 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

As the dongle is acting the middle piece... you would need to open controller and see if the PCB has places for wire connection. Or something like that. Those controllers both used proprietary ends when wired. So you had to have adapter to even connect them to PC.

so what would i be looking for on the board exactly?

17 minutes ago, SpongebobDrought said:

so what would i be looking for on the board exactly?

Idk, probably hoping they have cheaped out and used same PCB for wired and wireless builds. Which I doubt.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv