Rust LinusTechTips Server ! [EUROPE] (Unofficial)

Traserz

post-55584-0-57713100-1394314349.jpg

This is my server u can join 200 slots available no lag  for EU players ! (nice admins and people) 

HOW TO JOIN PRESS F1 then type net.connect rustbg.uk.to:28015

- PVP
- Rust Essentials
- Sleepers
- Crafting 50%
- C4 Craftable
- No Banned Items
- No Rules
- Airdrops
- Active Admins
- Kits
- Much More

Rust website : http://playrust.com

Facepunch Forum Thread for server : http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1373921

BOSS !

Yes! Awesome :D

I'll be on there tomorrow hopefully, look forward to seeing some of you guys on there!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

guess, you need to name it 'unoffical', as LinusMediaGroup is not involved in the server.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Yes! Awesome :D

I'll be on there tomorrow hopefully, look forward to seeing some of you guys on there!

Yeah, it's me and Traserz ahead of the server, so I guess we can have a chat about PCs and stuff :D Add me on Steam: ToXiC_GhOsT, so I can send you the iP of the TeamSpeak server :P

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

guess, you need to name it 'unoffical', as LinusMediaGroup is not involved in the server.

BOSS !

Yeah, it's me and Traserz ahead of the server, so I guess we can have a chat about PCs and stuff :D Add me on Steam: ToXiC_GhOsT, so I can send you the iP of the TeamSpeak server :P

Sounds good man, I sent you a friend request, my steam name is FPSGameClips.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Mind you guys, we are active admins. We'll do our best to keep you satisfied and try to help you fix your problems. Just add me on steam, and I'll send you the iP for the TeamSpeak server so we can have a Chit Chat... discuss the PC Master Race :D and such.

hLaUw.jpg

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Cmon guys :D join the server

BOSS !

omg using linustechtips as a way to get players "unofficially" 

LOL man. We're just inviting other people to play with us. It's not like we are asking for money or something. We just want to play with other people. Get right.  :huh:

It's not an issue. We have an entire section for this purpose. http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/58-looking-for-group/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Mind you guys, we are active admins. We'll do our best to keep you satisfied and try to help you fix your problems. Just add me on steam, and I'll send you the iP for the TeamSpeak server so we can have a Chit Chat... discuss the PC Master Race :D and such.

hLaUw.jpg

.......wrong picture.

5030933+_71bba5b72af953b1a99af62923cbb8f

here you go, also id like join but i hate c4 (they are ment to blow up shit in BF4 ! :D) and i don´t like Instant Craft.

.......wrong picture.

5030933+_71bba5b72af953b1a99af62923cbb8f

here you go, also id like join but i hate c4 (they are ment to blow up shit in BF4 ! :D) and i don´t like Instant Craft.

I can do something for the insta craft !

BOSS !

Alright, i might consider it then, ill put the server in my History for now.

Insta-craft is removed and C4 is really hard to get, because we don't activate Air Drops that often, unless you you want us to do so :)

I don´t care much about air drops so im fine.

Yeah, but what I was saying is that you shouldn't worry about someone braking in with a C4, because it'll be extremely hard to get one.