Iphone 6 plus stuck updating

JeanAmos

Hey people !

So this iphone a friend of mine gave me to repair, is unable to power on, and if plugged, itunes prompts me to restore/update the phone.

The issue is that it seems to struggle to apply the update and is still unable to boot.

I was just hopping someone might be familiar with this issue, thanks !

16008787294858465143227352447903.jpg

Put the iPhone into recovery phone and then try the itunes restore on the software. ALL DATA WILL BE LOST.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

13 hours ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

Put the iPhone into recovery phone and then try the itunes restore on the software. ALL DATA WILL BE LOST.

I can't get it in recovery no matter how long I press the home and power button, it just turns on and off it's weird

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 1:55 AM, JeanAmos said:

I can't get it in recovery no matter how long I press the home and power button, it just turns on and off it's weird

If you like to tinker with things, you can get a pentalobe driver and unscrew the two bottom screws.  Then open the device (a guide at iFixit.com can help if you haven't done it before).  Use a philips head #000 to unscrew the battery screws and disconnect the battery.   Then reconnect--and prompt to boot with home button held down and usb inserted.   That will force it to boot into recovery mode.