And AMD Compatable Motherboards have integrated Graphics?

Longshot

im building a new PC and only getting the graphics card in around a month. im getting an AMD CPU

so i wanted to see if any AMD comparable motherboards with on board graphics so i can start the PC without a graphics card

Just now, Longshot said:

im building a new PC and only getting the graphics card in around a month. im getting an AMD CPU

so i wanted to see if any AMD comparable motherboards with on board graphics so i can start the PC without a graphics card

There are plenty, but it's CPU-dependent if it works. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Longshot said:

As said in the other thread, the board could have a display port (i.e, HDMI DP etc.) but the board it self does not have a gpu, you will need an apu, do note that the 3100/3300x/3600/3700x/3900x/3950x or any zen chip that does not end in a "G" Will need a gpu to post.  

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, Longshot said:

you would need a amd processor with a g in its name, like the 3400g or 3200g.  there the ones with the intergrated graphics.  anything else does not

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Plenty of options, but as mentioned already, it will be CPU dependent. 2200g/2400g/3200g etc. And I think some of the even lower end AMDs.

15 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

There are plenty, but it's CPU-dependent if it works. 

honestly ive been looking for the past hour and cant figure out which motherboards have integrated graphics and which dont and how the CPU is connected to it because a bunch seem to mention it.

6 minutes ago, Longshot said:

honestly ive been looking for the past hour and cant figure out which motherboards have integrated graphics and which dont and how the CPU is connected to it because a bunch seem to mention it.

There are no motherboards with integrated graphics. Most, if not all, have a display output. To use it, you need a cpu that has integrated graphics, aka APU.

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock H97 Pro4 CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @3.30 Ghz Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 @4.00 Ghz RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) Kingstone HyperX Fury DDR3@1600 Mhz (9-9-9-27)

GPU: MSI 390 8Gb Gaming Edition PSU: XFX TS 650w Bronze Enermax Revolution D.F. 650w 80+ Gold MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum KEYBOARD: Monokey Standard Suave Blue

STORAGE: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250Gb // HDD WD Green 1Tb // HDD WD Blue 4Tb // HDD WD Blue 160Gb CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed OS: Windows 11 Pro x64 Bit

MONITORS: Samsung CFG7 C24FG7xFQ @144hz // Samsung SyncMaster TA350 LT23A350 @60hz Samsung Odyssey G7 COOLER: Noctua NH-D15

11 minutes ago, Longshot said:

It really does not get clearer than what @TofuHaroto said. Cpu doesn't have a g in it's name. Tough luck you'll never get any display output out of the motherboard.

You can always just get whatever cpu you want and get a dirtcheap pcie graphics card from ebay for 20$. That allows you to get a good ryzen cpu.

Either way what you are doing now is kinda dumb. Ryzen 4000 is around the corner and since you are only getting a gpu in a month why not wait for the whole system?