Reinstalling Windows

PLS SEND HELP IM DESPERATE NOW :_:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. DO I NEED TO REINSTALL WINDOWS NOW BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE SOME MALWARE LINGERING OR MAYBE THE OS IS BROKEN

• YES
    • NO

So my pc randomly has no internet but is connected via ethernet. Cables run fine and does run in other devices like my father's laptop and thus the router has been factory resetted but only my pc has no internet. IT does however comes back and randomly crashes.

I don't know what to do anymore. I did ipconfig /flushdns and all those steps to fix them even setting my IP to static and assigned IP addresses. IT worked for hours then when I shutdown my PC and log in back, maybe about 3 hours or so- It will have no internet though it is connected and it is making my blood boil so much. IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS. WIFI adapters work like a charm and I am currently using it to type this topic.

I ran 3 antivirus programs: MalwareBytes, BitDefender Total Security and also Avast, no detected threats whatsover so I suspect that there might be some lingering malware hidden in the windows registry or smth because the pc was infected by malware a couple weeks before from my sister's usb.

I also deleted apps that have not been used and also that were detected by the antivirus programs when the pc got infected.

so is this the right time to clean install windows? ik it is scary but I have faith in my brother because he graduated information technology so guys pls send help :<<<

5 minutes ago, Martin Jr. Nalugon said:

so is this the right time to clean install windows? ik it is scary but I have faith in my brother because he graduated information technology so guys pls send help :<<<

Well, then he will not have problem with fixing your issue without reinstalling system. :)

But seriously - first install clean system if you must on some spare, old hdd and check if it solve your problem.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

Well, then he will not have problem with fixing your issue without reinstalling system. :)

but looking at the problem, is it time now?

1 minute ago, Martin Jr. Nalugon said:

but looking at the problem, is it time now?

First install clean system if you must on some spare, old hdd and check if it solve your problem. Reinstalling system is not really solving problem, it's workaround if you can't find a problem and try to do something.

11 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

First install clean system if you must on some spare, old hdd and check if it solve your problem. Reinstalling system is not really solving problem, it's workaround if you can't find a problem and try to do something.

i used everything though from flush dns and everything and it still randomly disconnects me but is conneced to the ethernet, very frustrating.

5 hours ago, Martin Jr. Nalugon said:

i used everything though from flush dns and everything and it still randomly disconnects me but is conneced to the ethernet, very frustrating.

So install system on some old drive for tests. If it will work, then you may clone or install system on your main drive. If not - you'll have your old good system and start looking for other solution.