GIGABYTE GP-P550B 550WATTS 80 PLUS BRONZE

Go to solution Solved by quan289,

@CutThe Corsair CV550 is an updated version of the VS to Bronze.

Based on the specs, the Gigabyte not like the PB-650B which uses DC-DC (the CV650 is DC-DC as well), as specs on 12V suggest group regulated like the CV550. So they are both low-end, budget units, which I would get the Corsair CV.

In the $75 price point though, I would recommend the CX550 instead: https://www.newegg.com/corsair-cx-series-cx550-550w/p/N82E16817139202

Or the 450 version, as that would be more than plenty.

is the GIGABYTE GP-P550B 550WATTS 80 PLUS BRONZE good? or should i just get the CORSAIR CV550 550WATTS 80 PLUS BRONZE 

what specs are in your system? what is your budget and country for the psu? why are these 2 your only options?

sorry for late reply, Here are the specs only thing im missing is the power supply                                                                                 AMD RYZEN 5 3600                                                                                                                                                                             B450M DS3H                                                                                                                                                                             GSKILL RIPJAWS 16GB (2X8GB) 3600                                                                                                                                                 SEAGATE 1 TB BARRACUDA HDD                                                                                                                                                       KINGMAX 120GB SSD                                                                                                                                                                           PALIT GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING PRO OC

37 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

what specs are in your system? what is your budget and country for the psu? why are these 2 your only options?

im not limited to these 2 psu i just dont wanna go above 75dollars 

Just now, boggy77 said:

corsair cx550 is much better and should be less than 75 dollars.

oh ok thanks for the recommendation

@CutThe Corsair CV550 is an updated version of the VS to Bronze.

Based on the specs, the Gigabyte not like the PB-650B which uses DC-DC (the CV650 is DC-DC as well), as specs on 12V suggest group regulated like the CV550. So they are both low-end, budget units, which I would get the Corsair CV.

In the $75 price point though, I would recommend the CX550 instead: https://www.newegg.com/corsair-cx-series-cx550-550w/p/N82E16817139202

Or the 450 version, as that would be more than plenty.