Black Screen (Posting from tablet)

Shadowkuo

I was watching a stream on twitch and my screens went black! 1 HDMI, 1 Display Port. I restarted the PC manually. After bios circle screen was done and everything was going to windows login screen, everything went black again. I tried without Display Port plugged in and it booted fine to windows. As soon as I plugged in the Display Port I get black screens again (both of them). Anyone have any ideas? 

I would try to use Display Driver Uninstaller to remove your old graphics drivers, and install the newest ones from the amd or nvidia website. All depending on which card you have.

1 minute ago, fuzz0r said:

I would try to use Display Driver Uninstaller to remove your old graphics drivers, and install the newest ones from the amd or nvidia website. All depending on which card you have.

Is "Display Driver Uninstaller" a program? I do have a update for the driver right now but haven't done it. I have a AMD card. (290X Lightning)

7 minutes ago, Shadowkuo said:

Is "Display Driver Uninstaller" a program? I do have a update for the driver right now but haven't done it. I have a AMD card. (290X Lightning)

Yes, this is the link for it: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v18032-released

It's pretty straight forward.