Network pc's not showing in windows 10

_GLADIATOR

network pc's not showing in windows 10, i don't know what could be the possible reason, but i checked in network and sharing center network discovery was turned on and every possible setting was turned on but still nothing happened.

pls help me, tnkxx in advance.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

are you trying to do file sharing?

Can you access them with the full unc path? So \\pcname\sharename

yes, i'am trying to share drives of host machine

yes, it is accessible via \\computername

3 hours ago, _GLADIATOR said:

network pc's not showing in windows 10, i don't know what could be the possible reason, but i checked in network and sharing center network discovery was turned on and every possible setting was turned on but still nothing happened.

pls help me, tnkxx in advance.

if it was already working fine and suddenly stopped working, this happened to me too after a windows update.

i'm guessing the PC you're sharing is not even showing up in the "network" of the that PC itself.

1. Give a new name to the PC. settings>about>rename this PC. restart all PCs. if this didn't work try step 2.

2.run "services.msc" and make all these services to start automatically. restart PC.

• FdPHost – Function Discovery Provider Host (responsible for other computers discovering on the network);
  • FDResPub – Function Discovery Resource Publication (allows other computers to detect your device on the network);
  • Dnscache – DNS Client;
  • SSDPSrv – SSDP Discovery;
  • Upnphost – PnP Device Host.