Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ataxion

Good android apps

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Are there any good Android apps for my Samsung galaxy note 20 Ultra


Some guy interested in tech

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ataxion said:

Are there any good Android apps for my Samsung galaxy note 20 Ultra

If its rooted, try Battery Charge Limit from the Play store. Use it to throttle overnight charging and preserve the battery condition. Stop charge at 90, resume charge at 85.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, huilun02 said:

If its rooted, try Battery Charge Limit from the Play store. Use it to throttle overnight charging and preserve the battery condition. Stop charge at 90, resume charge at 85.

I don't want to void my warranty is there a way to do that without rooting


Some guy interested in tech

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, huilun02 said:

If its rooted, try Battery Charge Limit from the Play store. Use it to throttle overnight charging and preserve the battery condition. Stop charge at 90, resume charge at 85.

Right now I am using an alarm that notifies me when my battery is at 100%


Some guy interested in tech

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ataxion said:

...is there a way to do that without rooting

No


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ataxion said:

Are there any good Android apps for my Samsung galaxy note 20 Ultra

Hey here's a list of random stuff people may or may not of heard of that I use:

 

Sideload GCam if you've got an American model with a Qualcomm chip in it. https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/google-camera-mods/google-camera-urnyx05-t3937515 Adds the Pixel camera app effectively!

I've been a little obsessed with an app called Remini recently. AI upscales faces in photos. Works crazily well!

Snapseed is good for general photo editing. (Made by google)

Web Video Caster

Waze - GPS for your car - prefer it to google maps

Samsung Health is actually pretty decent

Podcast Addict

Oculus for streaming my VR headset to my phone for people to watch

Money Dashboard for budgeting

Google Lens

Firefox (My browser of choice)

Dolby on for audio recording

Auto-blur - puts bokeh on photos that don't have it already. You probably don't need this though. I have a rather old phone at this point.

Colorize - AI adds colour to black and white photos/

 


PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, SirReallySam said:

Hey here's a list of random stuff people may or may not of heard of that I use:

 

Sideload GCam if you've got an American model with a Qualcomm chip in it. https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/google-camera-mods/google-camera-urnyx05-t3937515 Adds the Pixel camera app effectively!

I've been a little obsessed with an app called Remini recently. AI upscales faces in photos. Works crazily well!

Snapseed is good for general photo editing. (Made by google)

Web Video Caster

Waze - GPS for your car - prefer it to google maps

Samsung Health is actually pretty decent

Podcast Addict

Oculus for streaming my VR headset to my phone for people to watch

Money Dashboard for budgeting

Google Lens

Firefox (My browser of choice)

Dolby on for audio recording

Auto-blur - puts bokeh on photos that don't have it already. You probably don't need this though. I have a rather old phone at this point.

Colorize - AI adds colour to black and white photos/

 

thanks but gcam doesn't have a stable version for the note 20 ultra the best one I tried's portrait mode doesn't work so i am going to wait a bit for it to mature and I will check the other apps you said.


Some guy interested in tech

Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Tap tap - take a screenshot or whatever by double tapping or triple tapping the back of your device.
  2. Volume styles to personalize the volume panel slider.
  3. Blokada from f-droid to block ads.
  4. Youtube vanced.
  5. GB whatsapp - features like seeing a message without the sender knowing, not appearing in the seen tab in statuses, color customizations etc.

Budget build
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G
iGPU: Vega 11
Ram: Crucial 16GB DDR4 2666mhz dual channel
MB: Gigabyte ga-a320m s2h v2
SSD: Crucial 240GB
PSU: Cheap 500W
Case: Cougar MX330-G

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
9 hours ago, EL02 said:
  1. Tap tap - take a screenshot or whatever by double tapping or triple tapping the back of your device.
  2. Volume styles to personalize the volume panel slider.
  3. Blokada from f-droid to block ads.
  4. Youtube vanced.
  5. GB whatsapp - features like seeing a message without the sender knowing, not appearing in the seen tab in statuses, color customizations etc.

can you send a link for gb whatsapp i Couldn't find it.


Some guy interested in tech

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ataxion said:

can you send a link for gb whatsapp i Couldn't find it.

here


Budget build
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G
iGPU: Vega 11
Ram: Crucial 16GB DDR4 2666mhz dual channel
MB: Gigabyte ga-a320m s2h v2
SSD: Crucial 240GB
PSU: Cheap 500W
Case: Cougar MX330-G

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Newegg

×