New Motherboard not posting

After my old motherboard seemed to have a broken RAM slot for no reason and other weird stuff happened [Detailed here] I bought a new board. This board (like the last) has EZ Debug LEDs and after putting everything in and getting it all set up, it doesn't boot. The LEDs show a CPU related issue and so I remove the CPU to check for anything abnormal, but in the process of removing the cpu the cooler ripped the cpu out with it. My dumba** decides that instead of sliding the cpu off I must brute force go against the paste (why is the stuff like liquid welder oml) and as you can expect once it did come off I dropped it ~30cm onto my glass table... So I then spent the next 2 or so hours finding and bending straight about 10 pins on the CPU (it's an AMD) until it could socket. In the process of bending the pins not one pin broke off, not even the two that were bent at a near 90 degree angle. I got the CPU to socket, slapped the cooler with a bit less thermal paste on it and tried to post, to no avail. Once more I checked over the pins to see if any where gone/bent but nothing, even spending a full hour and a half with a piece of black cardboard and a flashlight going row to row twice over I found nothing, and so I cleaned the pins with a never used toothbrush and isopropyl but still nothing. The CPU is an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (I won the silicon lottery on it getting a stable oc of 4.20ghz even) and the Motherboard is the brand new MSI B550 Pro-VDH WiFi, the board says it should support my CPU but I'm wondering if I broke it by dropping it. 
Any suggestions for fixing/troubleshooting will be amazing.

Oh man, this sucks. I'm no expert but that was a well told crisis story lol. Did you get it resolved, or maybe take it to a shop?