What is a good case for next gen?

Voidzik

Soon i'll get new PC and i want to ask which case is good with airflow. I don't really care about RGB i'm just interested with good airflow and good mesh. 
I have Fractal Design Define R5 and i can't find any better than my case. I'm looking for Mid-Tower case with window. I was looking for Be quiet case, it has good mesh but i'm not sure about fans. What do you guys would recommend? Also to be clear, not every cases are available in my region like some Lian Yi that aren't available.

Also, if you can't help tell me then what is your case and why did you choose it ;) 

Budget is going to be max $1900

With 3070, Ryzen 7 Zen 3

The define r5 is a wonderful case and you'd have absolutely no problems reusing it and saving $80

my go-to recommendation for good airflow is the Fractal Meshify C

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

8 hours ago, RadiatingLight said:

The define r5 is a wonderful case and you'd have absolutely no problems reusing it and saving $80

my go-to recommendation for good airflow is the Fractal Meshify C

My R5 is completely destroyed so not a chance. 

I don't like small cases like Meshify C

If you are talking about the Pure Base 500DX, it's a good case. There's also the Lancool II Mesh and the Cooler Master TD500 Mesh, but I don't know if those are available in your region or even a good price, or too small for your taste since you think the Meshify C is too small.

MAIN PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi  CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15

Case: CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh PSU: Thermaltake GF1 PE 750w Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue 3D + 1TB Crucial P1 + 1TB ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro + 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM OS: Windows 10 Home

Headphones: Philips SHP9500s   Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Red  Displays: Gigabyte M27Q (27" 1440p 170hz IPS), Samsung UN32EH4003FXZA (32" 768p 60hz TV)

SECONDARY PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB  CPU Cooler: Arctic Alpine 12 CO  GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) 2400Mhz CL16

Case: CyberpowerPC Onyxia  PSU: ATNG ATA-B 800w 80 Plus Bronze  Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD 5400RPM    OS: Windows 10 Home

Former parts that I've used: Acer XG270HU, Asus Dual OC 2080, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3080, Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080, EVGA XC3 Ultra 3080, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 Ti

18 hours ago, Voidzik said:

Soon i'll get new PC and i want to ask which case is good with airflow. I don't really care about RGB i'm just interested with good airflow and good mesh. 
I have Fractal Design Define R5 and i can't find any better than my case. I'm looking for Mid-Tower case with window. I was looking for Be quiet case, it has good mesh but i'm not sure about fans. What do you guys would recommend? Also to be clear, not every cases are available in my region like some Lian Yi that aren't available.

Also, if you can't help tell me then what is your case and why did you choose it ;) 

Budget is going to be max $1900

With 3070, Ryzen 7 Zen 3

I'd recomend the Cooler Master TD500, Phanteks P400A, Lian Li Lancool II mesh, fractal design meshify C or the pure base 500DX or even the Phanteks P300A.

How much of your budget would you like to spend on the case. What other parts will you use?

System

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Case: Phanteks eclipse P400A

Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 TI Gaming X Trio

RAM: 16GB XPG D60G CL16 3200MHZ

PSU: Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W

Storage: Crucial P2 1TB

I will probably go with Corsairs latest one, the Icue 4000X RGB

It looks good, it is dark tempered glass, it´s multiple versions for front with glass, mesh or solid, and what i found intriguing, it comes with a vertical GPU mount. Would do a lot to hide those horrible cables placed awkwardly on the cards. 

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/iCUE-4000X-RGB-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-ATX-Case/p/CC-9011204-WW

Corsair-iCUE-4000x-RGB-1.png

14 minutes ago, Grihm said:

I will probably go with Corsairs latest one, the Icue 4000X RGB

It looks good, it is dark tempered glass, it´s multiple versions for front with glass, mesh or solid, and what i found intriguing, it comes with a vertical GPU mount. Would do a lot to hide those horrible cables placed awkwardly on the cards. 

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/iCUE-4000X-RGB-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-ATX-Case/p/CC-9011204-WW

Corsair-iCUE-4000x-RGB-1.png

Wow that looks so good. I'll have to wait for review and airflow. I hope this case fits good for AIR Cooling. 

30 minutes ago, Voidzik said:

Wow that looks so good. I'll have to wait for review and airflow. I hope this case fits good for AIR Cooling. 

Pauls´s hardware just released a review, and i feel it would do well for my use. I mean, it´s probably not dead silent, but it´s very very price competitive. You get 3 of their new fans as well, and the lightning node. 

If i could get the case without the fans tho, it would be a dead solid one, because i would switch them out to the incredible priced Lian Li fans they just released. The fans have a slide in mechanic, so you dasychain them side by side. Also, the RGB on them is so delightful.

Link for you.

https://www.lian-li.com/uni-fan/

A little showcase

They just .... ah man.. and the price O_o

You get a three pack for around 75 Euro, controller included.