Help Me Build a Budget PC

Go to solution Solved by Bombastinator,

I don’t live in the Philippines so I haven’t a clue where to shop or what things will cost or what is available.  All I got is generalities.

3200g is an apu so you’ll be fine.  B450 is preferrable to a550 in general.  I understand availability and pricing in the Philippines can be weird.  3000 or 3200mhz ddr4, though checking the max speeds of your motherboard and cpu are necessary.  There’s no point in buying memory that’s too fast for the machine to run.  You can get some of the speed back by lowering MHz and tightening clocks but it’s a pita. 

as monitors go the Vega8 (the 3200g’s gpu) is on the low end of 1080p@60hz. Probably not a lot of point in getting more.  You could go 1080p@120 or 144hz with freesynch and accept that you often won’t max your monitor though. 

Budget (including currency): It Depends on Parts

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): AMD R3 3200G

Im planing to Build a PC and my CPU is AMD R3 3200G Please Help Me Pick Part i Need in Low Budget PC (No GPU  is Fine I'll Follow it Up When I Got Money)

I don’t live in the Philippines so I haven’t a clue where to shop or what things will cost or what is available.  All I got is generalities.

3200g is an apu so you’ll be fine.  B450 is preferrable to a550 in general.  I understand availability and pricing in the Philippines can be weird.  3000 or 3200mhz ddr4, though checking the max speeds of your motherboard and cpu are necessary.  There’s no point in buying memory that’s too fast for the machine to run.  You can get some of the speed back by lowering MHz and tightening clocks but it’s a pita. 

as monitors go the Vega8 (the 3200g’s gpu) is on the low end of 1080p@60hz. Probably not a lot of point in getting more.  You could go 1080p@120 or 144hz with freesynch and accept that you often won’t max your monitor though. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.