HDMI Wireless transmitter/reciever

chado12000

Anyone knows about Nyrius Aries Pro Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver to Stream HD 1080p.

I want to live stream video ( with a Nikon D7500) 4k video. The problem is that the camera is about 60feet away from the computer. Trying really hard to have hdmi cable running all across the house.

Can anyone help?

39 minutes ago, chado12000 said:

Anyone knows about Nyrius Aries Pro Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver to Stream HD 1080p.

I want to live stream video ( with a Nikon D7500) 4k video. The problem is that the camera is about 60feet away from the computer. Trying really hard to have hdmi cable running all across the house.

Can anyone help?

So you want to stream 1080p or 4K?  Your post is rather confusing.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

2 hours ago, chado12000 said:

Can anyone help?

Hey Man I Know What you are looking For, I Honestly Dont Recomend Doing Wireless Signal Unless Is Last resort I Have some questions 

1-Is It on your studio,home or another kind of place that is yours And can do whatever you want 

2-if u are willing to do a wired conection obviously not HDMI Because we know how that would end 

3-What's the use? And What is the Sending source? (The Sending Video Source A Camera,Cablebox,Game console or computer) For What i Understand Is with a camera 

4-And What is The Recieving source (TV,Capture Card,Video Switcher,Routing Video Switcher)

So My Recomendations We Are Not Trying To Use Wireless Unless Is Our last resort

First Option Would Be Using A Hdmi Over Ethernet Kit (Wich I Understand Is The Best Option) At My School We Do A Lot Of Livestreaming and Video Production And Thats What We Used Before And Has Worked Great With CAT6A Cable and i have succesfully runned at least 400 feet of 1920X1080 Video Feed Over LAN I Was Going To Give You The link Of The Ones I Used To Used Last Year Or two but i dont remeber the name and i cannot find the list/spreadsheet on google docs i had about everything we use. 

And Second Option Would Be To Use Serial Digital Interface Better Known As (SDI) Or BNC cable with little hdmi to sdi converters for ur setup but they are generally expensive but they are designed for that kind of use And is Better Known And Used In TV Production Spaces.

If u cannot use a wired cable for any reason then you should go wireless but my best recomendation is too always go wired.

Wish You The Best Of Luck:

If U Have Any Sorts Of Questions You Are More Than Welcome To Ask them and i would try to answer it to the best of my ability

Remember Mention Me So I Can see The Message U Send After This One Regarding The Topic Or Discussion Or  Anything Really.

Thank you all for the reply.

Everything seems so easy when I checked on the web for ideas for this project... not so easy in real life 😞

First of all, am new to this world of streaming, I need all the help I can get.

1- this is a home setup

2- source is a Nikon D7500 camera (4k capable video output). Planning, from everything I've read so far, to stream at 1080p video

3- the receiving end is a PC with an HDMI capture card (video capture card not purchased yet). The pc video card is GTX 1070ti, intel i5-4460 cpu, 16Gb RAM.

4- my project is to do a live streaming (video only, no sound for now), most every day, to YouTube.

The camera is set up in my living room (pointing out the window)

The computer is in the office approx. 60 feet away (separated by 2 regular walls).

Other than the camera, I haven't purchased anything yet.

Would like to stay away from running a cable all over the house.

All the help is appreciated

Hey So I Understand Better Now So I Need Too Ask This Questions:

-What is your budget (Obviously Not Including Camera)

-Would You Prefer A Capture Card or A Dedicated 4 Input HDMI Switcher With A Capture Card Already In It And Can Do Livestream Within It (and Also Its Almost The Same Price As A Regular Capture Card)

-So Your Only option Is A Wireless HDMI Solution

-Where You Are Positioning Your Camera Out The Window Do U Have A Ethernet Connection

-Do U have Game Streaming In Mind For The Future?

Also You Said You Had 2 Walls Between the streaming Room And The live Location,So That Could Mean Something Key Because Every Kit No Matter What U Use They Need A Line Of Sight So I Dont Know If that could infere on the use of the wireless connection. 

Let Me Know What Do U Prefer So I Can Guide You Better And Recomend You What You Need @chado12000