iPad mini 1st gen iCloud unlock

Go to solution Solved by SansVarnic,

-= Locked =-

We cannot provide assistance with this as it would violate the Community Standards on hacking/cracking. We no way to verify that the device is yours and the action being taken are not nefarious. 

Hi, I recently found an iPad mini but it's locked with Apple ID. How can I restore it?

Thanks.

Without involving serious hacking, you can't.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

5 minutes ago, FreqEvans said:

Hi, I recently found an iPad mini but it's locked with Apple ID. How can I restore it?

Thanks.

As far as I know, there is no way to bypass the iCloud lock. At least it's not a simple process by any stretch. And I don't think we are allowed to discuss how to as that would be considered hacking or cracking. You can take it to the Apple store but they would require proof that you had purchased the iPad through legal means or that ownership was willfully transferred from the original owner to you. The other method is to have the original owner log in and remove their Apple ID or unlink the device from iCloud on their end. But since you "found" the device, that's unlikely to happen. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Yeah, unless you're able to get the owner to sign out of the phone or 

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

You can take it to the Apple store but they would require proof that you had purchased the iPad through legal means or that ownership was willfully transferred from the original owner to you. 

There's no way for you to get in.

-= Locked =-

We cannot provide assistance with this as it would violate the Community Standards on hacking/cracking. We no way to verify that the device is yours and the action being taken are not nefarious. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER