Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FreqEvans

iPad mini 1st gen iCloud unlock

-= Locked =-

We cannot provide assistance with this as it would violate the Community Standards on hacking/cracking. We no way to verify that the device is yours and the action being taken are not nefarious. 

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi, I recently found an iPad mini but it's locked with Apple ID. How can I restore it?

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, FreqEvans said:

Hi, I recently found an iPad mini but it's locked with Apple ID. How can I restore it?

Thanks.

As far as I know, there is no way to bypass the iCloud lock. At least it's not a simple process by any stretch. And I don't think we are allowed to discuss how to as that would be considered hacking or cracking. You can take it to the Apple store but they would require proof that you had purchased the iPad through legal means or that ownership was willfully transferred from the original owner to you. The other method is to have the original owner log in and remove their Apple ID or unlink the device from iCloud on their end. But since you "found" the device, that's unlikely to happen. 

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 890FXA-GD65 | MSI GTX 550Ti | 16GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD 750GB | Antec 300 | ASUS Xonar DG | Corsair A50 | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Sony MDR-V250 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 

Intel Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

AMD Phenom™ II X2 550 @ 3.10GHz | Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H | XFX Radeon HD 4870 | 4GB Corsair XMS2 | WD 250GB | Thermaltake TR2 500W | Windows 10 Pro

iPhone 6s (iOS 13.6.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | Samsung Galaxy S5e

Yeah, unless you're able to get the owner to sign out of the phone or 

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

You can take it to the Apple store but they would require proof that you had purchased the iPad through legal means or that ownership was willfully transferred from the original owner to you. 

There's no way for you to get in.

Posted · Best Answer

-= Locked =-

We cannot provide assistance with this as it would violate the Community Standards on hacking/cracking. We no way to verify that the device is yours and the action being taken are not nefarious. 

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER