I get low fps with i7 930 and Rx 570

Nitax
Go to solution Solved by Asthereal,

The RX570 probably has some life left, but the i7 930 is rather old. From before the big jump Intel made with Sandy Bridge.

I fear you'll need to upgrade your platform. New i5 or Ryzen 5 should be a massive jump, but you'll need CPU, MoBo and RAM.

Second hand market might be an option, but that depends on where you live, and Intel tends to be overpriced, so don't overpay.

Hello!

I have a I7 930 and a Rx 570 and it is overclocked (the graphicscard) and I get in Csgo like 160-300 fps in Fortnite i get around 50 and in Msi Kombustor (Donut) around 110-120 fps what is wrong?

I HAVE VERY LOW BUDGET

what's your ram configuration? what motherboard are you using?

fortnite is pretty demanding on the CPU, not surprised that an old i7 is struggling.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I think that's just what you'll get from the combination.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

The RX570 probably has some life left, but the i7 930 is rather old. From before the big jump Intel made with Sandy Bridge.

I fear you'll need to upgrade your platform. New i5 or Ryzen 5 should be a massive jump, but you'll need CPU, MoBo and RAM.

Second hand market might be an option, but that depends on where you live, and Intel tends to be overpriced, so don't overpay.