Help with the original crysis

Karan Chopra

I have a pc with a gt 710 2gb overclocked gpu and a decent core 2 quad cpu but when I start crysis one its stutters like hell even in the main menu even at 720p, but the benchmark have high fps like 90 fps. What should I do?

Please give us a detailed List of your hardware.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

6 hours ago, Praesi said:

Please give us a detailed List of your hardware.

I have a 1600x900 LG monitor @60hz and my pc has a core 2 duo @3ghz, 4gb ddr3 ram, 2Tb of ed blue storage and a GT 710 2gb overclocked gpu.

1 hour ago, Karan Chopra said:

I have a 1600x900 LG monitor @60hz and my pc has a core 2 duo @3ghz, 4gb ddr3 ram, 2Tb of ed blue storage and a GT 710 2gb overclocked gpu.

I dont recall a Crysis benchmark.

720p medium settings should be possible.

The first scene with the plane is extremly demanding.

90fps is out of the question. More like 30. Around 50 with low settings.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

I dont recall a Crysis benchmark.

720p medium settings should be possible.

The first scene with the plane is extremly demanding.

90fps is out of the question. More like 30. Around 50 with low settings.

There's 3 files in the bin32 folder named Benchmark CPU, Benchmark CPU2 and Benchmark GPU. Yeah I thought it was weird too but idk how I got 90fps avg at 720p low.

On 9/21/2020 at 1:00 PM, Karan Chopra said:

I have a pc with a gt 710 2gb overclocked gpu and a decent core 2 quad cpu but when I start crysis one its stutters like hell even in the main menu even at 720p, but the benchmark have high fps like 90 fps. What should I do?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/17300/Crysis/

You're scraping by with those specs man, especially on the RAM since your 4GB is already halved by your OS. I'd say some upgrades are needed for a smooth experience, cuz even though you technically meet the minimum specs, you'll never be able to truly enjoy what Crysis has to offer.

Just now, Stylized_Violence said:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/17300/Crysis/

You're scraping by with those specs man, especially on the RAM since your 4GB is already halved by your OS. I'd say some upgrades are needed for a smooth experience, cuz even though you technically meet the minimum specs, you'll never be able to truly enjoy what Crysis has to offer.

I actually installed another version of game and now it's working great. I m also using high quality textures with it and btw I have only 1 gb ram used on idle.

5 hours ago, Karan Chopra said:

I actually installed another version of game and now it's working great. I m also using high quality textures with it and btw I have only 1 gb ram used on idle.

And what Version would that be? There is only one PC Version.