5.1 Audio Pc to Tv

filur68

So i'm trying to connect my 5.1 Surround Sound speakers and subwoofer which is a pc speaker and has (black, green and yellow/orange) inputs and I want to connect these to my tv. 

Can someone help with adapters, I really don't know much about audio. 
I know I need an output from the tv to a splitter to get three different outputs for 5.1 but no idea what I really need for it. 

Here's some pictures. 

Thanks. 

IMG_20200921_152909.jpg

IMG_20200921_152921.jpg

IMG_20200921_152955.jpg

IMG_20200921_153018.jpg

I think you need an amplifier that has input for a 5.1 system and hdmi or digital optical out

29 minutes ago, filur68 said:

IMG_20200921_153018.jpg

Also, in this photo the right rear speakers is missing or just not yet connected? And how did you use this system on a PC? 

16 minutes ago, Jenko32 said:

Also, in this photo the right rear speakers is missing or just not yet connected? And how did you use this system on a PC? 

It's not connected in the picture because I couldn't get the subwoofer out without disconnecting the right rear speaker. 

And thanks going to check on amplifiers! 

43 minutes ago, filur68 said:

It's not connected in the picture because I couldn't get the subwoofer out without disconnecting the right rear speaker. 

And thanks going to check on amplifiers! 

ok found it...you need a optical to 3.5mm converter like this
https://www.amazon.com/Homyl-Channel-Rush,Digital-Decoder-Converter,Optical/dp/B07D8JW3JY/ref=sr_1_97?crid=3IR34ZC1PYYWA&dchild=1&keywords=optical+to+3.5mm+converter&qid=1600700447&sprefix=optical+to+3.5%2Caps%2C224&sr=8-97

So what you have is a set of PC Speakers w/ Analog 5.1 - 3.5mm inputs (3x 3.5mm).

If you want to independently connect to both your PC and your TV, you need an AV Switcher - the basic and easy way to get one is to buy an AV Receiver, which has one built-in.

There are other options, such as connecting your PC to your TV via HDMI, then connecting your TV to your speakers via an Optical to 3.5mm 5.1 converter.

Because of the specific speakers you own, there's not really a "good" solution for you.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)