HP Pavilion 11 not turning on

Hello. I have an HP Pavilion 11 laptop that I got from a friend for free. It worked when they gave it to me, but after taking the bottom cover off of it ONCE to see the battery life (I don't normally have internet), it no longer boots. The power button just lights up for a short while, no fans spin, no screen light, nothing, and then the light turns off.

I would like to see if this is fixable because I don't have the money to pay for someone else to do it, and I need this laptop because of the recent world crisis and my school system is making us do our classes digitally.

This is a video of me demonstrating what exactly it does: 

It should be running Windows 10, 64-bit. It has a Pentium processor, but I do not remember which one. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

22 minutes ago, TotallyNotGigabit said:

Do you have a charger for it?

Did you watch the video? I plugged it in. Besides, it was fully charged. I had charged it overnight.

2 minutes ago, EpikoTH said:

Did you watch the video? I plugged it in. Besides, it was fully charged. I had charged it overnight.

Silly me I didn't see that, sorry! Alright so, you took the cover off, did you do anything else inside the unit? Left anything unplugged?

44 minutes ago, EpikoTH said:

but after taking the bottom cover off of it ONCE to see the battery life

45 minutes ago, EpikoTH said:

(I don't normally have internet

What do these two things have to do with one another?

Open the bottom case again, post a pic of the guts, let's see if anything was disconnected.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

What do these two things have to do with one another?

Open the bottom case again, post a pic of the guts, let's see if anything was disconnected.

I don't have the laptop on me atm (I'm out of town and left it at home) i know for a fact that nothing was unplugged except for the ribbon cable that was attached to the bottom cover and that I am unsure what it does and I did reinsert it. I do not have internet usually so I was unable to look up the battery life on like Google or something.

Watching LTT i have learned that too much CPU pressure is bad, and before I knew that I did make sure that every screw inside were as tight as I could get them before I put the cover back because I have a tendency of dropping things so I was just being careful. Maybe that could have done it?