Phanteks p500a alternative

PampaZiya
4 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

My point was it's barely better than a case with a closed off front so it's clearly top tier at airflow right? 

And several posts above show that your point was wrong. Mind giving them another look? 

2 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

We're looking for alternatives? 

Spoiler

Inkedh500-cpu-all_LI.jpg.7350a641121f84673dde04228912f8ea.jpg

I'm pretty sure the only difference between the i and non-i cases is the RGB control. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regardless, I'm stopping here to not further clog up OP's post just because you're way too stuck-up.

Edited by Mateyyy

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

That's... a bigger case. and is a completely different case.

We're looking for alternatives? 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Ok... let's say it is, if it was a normal "scenario" the 500DX will still perform better. 

But not signifiacntly to the point where the PC would perform worse or be significantly louder

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

And several posts above show that your point was wrong. Mind giving them another look? 

And again maybe someone could show some data for a normal use case or without the fans being gimped?

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

Regardless, I'm stopping here just to not further clog up OP's post just because you're way too stuck-up.

Maybe you should read methodology before using data

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Thanks for the comments though even though it seems I stirred up some kind argument lol. It's actually been insanely helpful and currently I'll wait for stocks till next month before deciding since most of the ones you guys mentioned aren't in stock :( Thanks everyone !