Ants inside

Krishdude

I am having an hp all in one pc. Right now I can see ants running inside my screen. Will those ants cause any problem to my pc. If it creates any problem how should I clean it

3 minutes ago, Krishdude said:

Will those ants cause any problem to my pc.

they can permanently block some pixels if they decide to die there

as for how to get rid of them, idk, should probably look inside the PC to see if they built a colony inside

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I've seen some people have those ants or flies as avatars and it makes you swipe your screen like there is an actual bug on your screen, well you have that, kinda.

But you can take it to a maintenance shop if you don't feel like opening it up yourself, and they'll service/clean it up for you. 

31 minutes ago, Krishdude said:

I am having an hp all in one pc. Right now I can see ants running inside my screen. Will those ants cause any problem to my pc. If it creates any problem how should I clean it

You could buy an ant-trap from almost any home-supplies store and place it close to your display. That'd hopefully attract that ants into it. Then, proceed to find where the ants are coming from and block their access into your house.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

* thread cleaned *

If you're not interested in helping, then please don't reply, trolling isn't allowed as per the Community Standards.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !