Corrupted file Can't do anything like update windows

Meczox_

So i was trying to fix my pc because i can't update it it shows error code  error - 0x8000ffff after I did sfc /scannow and the restore health and sfc scan in safemode but it didn't fix and this is the CBS log which should tell me something i need to know but i dont know how to look at it  I'm hoping for someone to help me because i dont know alot about computer thank you for helping me

CBS.log

It is possible to get in to a position where you can't update and all the Microsoft solutions fail to recover. I know one sure fire way to get out of this position and continue with your existing installation without losing everything.

1. Go to the Windows 10 download page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  2. Click the Update Now button
  3. Save the installer
  4. Run the installer
  5. Follow all the prompts through choosing to update and keep your files.

What this tool does is do a complete install using an "in-place update" method. What this means to you is that it is using it's own installer instead of the one built into windows that is broken. It will reboot and do a windows install but at the end it will pop you back to your regular login like it had just done a feature update. It's surprisingly simple.