Can i adapt a 20 pin PSU connector to work on a 24-pin ATX connector?

Hello, I'm trying to build a small form factor PC for emulation and maybe as a home theater PC. Most of the emulation that I plan on doing it on MAME and that emulator benefits the most from the CPU so I won't be using a high voltage graphics card. My problem comes from the case and the PSU, I found a working HP D530 PC on a working condition, my idea was to build a PC with an I3 9100f (That I already own) and use a Gigabyte H310m which looks that is going to fit perfectly on this small case. The problem is that these small cases have very specific PSU and any other kind of power supply won't fit on this case, this one works and is 325W and from the results on the PSU Calculator, all the components that I plan to use shouldn't draw more than 220W, I noticed that the PSU has a 20 Pin connector and the Gigabyte H310m has a 24 Pin connector, is there a way to make an adapter? Or maybe use a Molex to 4 pin adapter to fill the missing pins?

Thanks for your time and apologies for my rough English, let me know if I can provide more info.

Please don't do that,that's dangerous.

And those power supplies are usually of questionable quality,often dangerous.

I would advise to use a case like this with a good quality PSU:

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

43 minutes ago, Vishera said:

Please don't do that,that's dangerous.

And those power supplies are usually of questionable quality,often dangerous.

I would advise to use a case like this with a good quality PSU:

Thanks, unluckily i doubt that i can import something of that size to my country for cheap.

And something like this could be used? 

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/RGEEK-Switch-Fuente-alimentación-computadora/dp/B071P3HMNK

Also i found this website. 

https://www.smps.us/20-to-24pin-atx.html.

Ripping out the proprietary PSU and using a PICO PSU with a power brick would be a MUCH BETTER idea.  Besides, that HP/Compaq PSU is probably so old that it might not have much life in it.