Looking for THE ULTIMATE APP

Reddox
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
9 hours ago, eeeee1 said:

reddit

idk about a pc app but the mobile one is decent

You misread or missed the point by a mile.

I don't think there's anything that would have all included. Problem is that FB for example took down their API support few years ago, forcing more traffic directly to their site.

You have quite a lot to follow. Are all of those really that important that you need to watch them constantly? Or could you change your habits to check some twice a day for example.

I don't have all-in-one solution. But I can give you few options. For example Opera browser has sidebar tools, giving quick access to some IMs and other such. Including Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter etc. You could use tabbed browsing for online feeds, such as FB and LinkedIn, also calendar if it has web UI.

I use web version of Google Calendar on desktop, and aCalendar on mobile. This does require some manual work to get school and work stuff in there as I can't sync them directly. For email I use BlueMail on mobile and Thunderbird for desktop. For me using more software is preferred as it means I can configure them exactly how I like.

Hi, 

Recently, as a student, I've been stugeling to keep-up with all my social medias feeds to get all the information I need as a student. 

So, I use Outlook to have my 6 e-mails feeds in one app, as well as my calendar (not the best choice, I hate the app but I didn't find anything better yet), What's app, telegram, and messenger for the diferent groups, and finnaly Linkedin and my schools website to get the "official" informations. 
Problem is, it is a litteral pain in the ass too switch between apps, espacialy since some of them (like facebook) don't offer a decent PC app. 

Do you guys have any program or tips that could make my life easier ? I know we can't centralise everything, but if I could at least find one app to get telegram, what's app and facebook together, it would be amazing.

reddit

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

9 hours ago, eeeee1 said:

reddit

I don't think there's anything that would have all included. Problem is that FB for example took down their API support few years ago, forcing more traffic directly to their site.

You have quite a lot to follow. Are all of those really that important that you need to watch them constantly? Or could you change your habits to check some twice a day for example.

I don't have all-in-one solution. But I can give you few options. For example Opera browser has sidebar tools, giving quick access to some IMs and other such. Including Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter etc. You could use tabbed browsing for online feeds, such as FB and LinkedIn, also calendar if it has web UI.

I use web version of Google Calendar on desktop, and aCalendar on mobile. This does require some manual work to get school and work stuff in there as I can't sync them directly. For email I use BlueMail on mobile and Thunderbird for desktop. For me using more software is preferred as it means I can configure them exactly how I like.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

31 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Hi, thank's for you answer ! 

Unfortunetly yes, I need all of these. For example, when I have something to do with my association, I'm gonna receive a telegram notification, then a zoom notification, and finnaly I'm gonna have to check the facebook sub-group (private and only regarding some people of the association) for more information -and of course the google drive for the online presentations-, as well as checking my e-mails for any last minute news I have to include to the meeting.
Fun process, AKA a huge pain in the but. 

However, I'll check out Thunderbird and Opera (Maybe they'll eventualy ending up being a real thing), so thank you for your ideas :D

Have a great day :)