MSI site is down

It's been a whole month of users reporting that they can't download drivers fom the oficial MSI just because it doesn't show anything.

Trying to help my friend checked it myself, doesn't work for me either. Making matters worse, some pages doesn't even load just showing white screen

MsiSiteProblems1.png

It's SUPER SLOW, but it should show up sooner or later. It took about 5 seconds before the black lower third started to show the drivers/bios.

image.thumb.png.e51ee4053311c92e00d0619762d25a9a.png

image.thumb.png.2917e7a94c52338d5e45e4584face5e2.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Laughs is motherboard that hasn’t had a new bios update in years.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

MSI don't really release anything new. If you find a bug in BIOS or drivers, they will probably inform you that there is no bug or, if you're lucky, they will say that you should live with that because it's made that way.

I tried once use support for report missing useful option in bios. After month of questions about my configuration, serial numbers (including additional cards), revisions and probably even shoe size, they answered me that... their BIOS have no option I wanted. No matter that was reason I wrote in the first place or no matter that all questions about my configuration was pointless and not related to answer.

MSI support is a joke.