Ryzen 3 3200G and Asus Prime A320M-K Compatibility

Thopps

I've been looking into building my first gaming PC but I'm struggling with a compatibility issue. I'm looking to know if a AMD Ryzen 3 3200G will work with a ASUS Prime A320M-K mobo. PCPartPicker says it not compatible but I've heard that its not always a reliable and after checking some of the builds those 2 are used, it seems like they work, but I'm still not sure and don't want to take any risk. If anyone of you guy know if it works, please let me know

1 minute ago, Thopps said:

I've been looking into building my first gaming PC but I'm struggling with a compatibility issue. I'm looking to know if a AMD Ryzen 3 3200G will work with a ASUS Prime A320M-K mobo. PCPartPicker says it not compatible but I've heard that its not always a reliable and after checking some of the builds those 2 are used, it seems like they work, but I'm still not sure and don't want to take any risk. If anyone of you guy know if it works, please let me know

By default, without an updated BIOS, it's not compatible. If you're buying the board in person make sure it says "Ryzen 3000 series compatible" on the box. If it doesn't have that then you'll need a 1000 series CPU to update it (or 2000 if it's got the 2000 series compatible sticker instead)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: